Keto Complaint Department

(Ellen) #1316

Dagnamit keto, I decided on a lazy Sat in bed reading and I didn’t once have to put a book down to get food, so instead of 1.5 books I’ve read 2 today.

(KCKO, KCFO) #1317

Oh you poor thing. :rofl:

(Ellen) #1318

IKR?!? Utterly awful having more reading time :wink:

(Michelle) #1319

Oh trust me I been wearing long John’s and layers…

(Wenchie) #1320

Well thank you Keto! Not! Because of damn Keto I am fasting and am annoyed because I have a cold but feel like I NEED to exercise. Whre have the old days been going where I layed on the couch doing NOTHING! ugh… all this energy… plus the darn cold seems to be over soon this time and dosn’t drag along for weeks… I am not happy!

(Victoria ) #1321

I loved that show!

(KCKO, KCFO) #1322

Me too. PBS around here will do the reruns from time to time. Always makes me laugh and I have seen almost ever episode at least once before.

(Sophie) #1323

Red Green was hilarious! There’s tons of YouTube videos. :smile:

(Laurie) #1324

Darn! All the money I saved by not buying holiday treats. (I don’t celebrate, but there are a few seasonal items I used to buy each year–to eat by myself.)

I get an occasional mailing from Red Green because I bought the suspenders. So I found out that he and Harold are going on tour in 2019:

(Kirk) #1325

I was going commando recently, as I generally do, and got in a fire call that turned into a hazmat. I was exposed, and ordered out of my gear and into coveralls. Problem. Releasing the anaconda in a triage situation is poor form. I had a pair of gym shorts in the car, so I snuck out and grabbed those.
Ended up with a chest Mohawk after the pretty EMT finished connecting me to the 12 lead.

Well this was a disappointing book.

(Running from stupidity) #1327

Wrong thread! You want the book thread!

Book thread?

(Running from stupidity) #1329

Dude, it’s awesome!

Forgot about this.

Anyway, the book was meant as a complaint. Not what I expected. :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #1331

Yes :slight_smile:

(Michelle) #1332

Dang it Keto

I made a delish keto peanut butter cream cheese dip and I’m to full to eat it!

The insults! :slight_smile:Yesterday saw someone haven’t seen for 6 months. She yelled at me excitedly from quite a distance away…“What have you done?”
I was confused…said my knee was a bit sore, was slightly limping and thought she meant that.
When she got closer she grabbed my beautiful favourite t shirt and said You are going to have to get new clothes. You look fabulous. Get rid of these baggy clothes!

I bought them 2 months ago. :slight_smile:

(Michelle) #1334

I think some smart keto people should start a clothing rental for those poor keto folks who are needing wardrobe up grades (or should I say :point_down: down sized) so often

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #1335

My pants are falling off.
Again.