Keto Complaint Department

(Carl Keller) #1296

I left my house wearing a pair of jeans (beltless) that fit me pretty snuggly 6 months ago. I went to pick up groceries and had to pull my pants up about 50 times while in the store. THings got a bit complicated when I was coming out with both hands full of grocery bags. I had to stop half way to my truck, set some bags down to save the seat of my pants from ending up around my ankles. So literally, that’s a downfall.

(Janelle) #1297

This happened to my husband the other day. Me, not so much - yet.

(Brian) #1298

Yup, had to do the bow-legged cowboy walk a few times, too. Only lost the pants once. Thank heavens for the Superband Waistband!

I’ve since bought smaller pants. :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #1299

Last Sunday night I went to put out the garbage in a pair of old walking shorts. I was wearing my Vietnam underwear (none at all). I had my hands full and my shorts started to droop. I thought I could make it back to the house.

Wrong. Full disclosure … err, exposure.

Thank goodness it was already dark.

Today it was both fun and frustrating looking for winter clothes that fit. Few pieces did. Guess I know what to tell the kids what to get me for Christmas.

(Jane) #1302

Two expensive LL Bean sweaters went into the Goodwill pile the other day. They hang off my shoulders and I could wear them like dresses.

(bulkbiker) #1303

Bought a new pair of skinny jeans two weeks ago… did a 7 day fast and now they are already baggy and falling down… bugger…!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(Laurie) #1305

Guys, you need these:

(Jane) #1306

I posted this before but funny enough to post again. I travel a lot for my job. One of my hobbies is knitting and I always have a project with me to work on while I spend hours sitting in airports, taxis and airplane seats.

One trip I had enough airline miles to bring my sweet husband to the Netherlands with me. My size 12 jeans were getting so baggy they were falling down and I had no belt so was constantly pulling them up.

I got up to use the restroom and had my knitting in one hand and my earbuds in the other… no free hand to grab the back of my jeans… and down they slid… my husband looked over and said “Oh MY!!” I had just half-mooned the plane.

:laughing:

Fortunately they had turned the lights off in the cabin so hopefully I didn’t traumatize anyone! I promised I would buy new (smaller) jeans when I got back home.

(Ellen) #1307

Did you quickly knit yourself a belt?

(Jane) #1308

Lol. I should have!!!

(Jessica) #1309

I really thought that’s where the story was going. LOL!

Behaved myself all week and the scales barely moved. Gorged myself on keto food last night at a family gathering and today I’ve dropped a pound (1/2 a kilo)! Sometimes I don’t understand you keto!

(Running from stupidity) #1311

Megan Ramos @meganjramos would approve :slight_smile:

(Jane) #1312

Ok, so I am brining my turkey on my back deck in a cooler because I don’t have room in my fridge. I go out after dark when the temps are in the 20’s to check to make sure it still has ice in it so I don’t kill everyone the next day with food poisoning.

I grab my terry robe I’ve had for YEARS but haven’t worn since last winter. I thought I had grabbed my husband’s robe! It hung on me like a kid wearing his parent’s clothes. I could wrap it around to my back.

Thanks, keto. Now my favorite robe is in the Goodwill pile and I have to get a new one. Such a pain!

(Michelle) #1313

Gee Thanks KETO
I have lost over 40 lbs since April. It was easy, I was able to eat delish food, I have lots of energy and I no longer am a slave to food BUT:

• now my winter clothes are all too big
  • I live in Canada, with winter clothes not fitting and the Extra insulation from that fat that’s gone I am freaking freezing.

Good news is the Money I save on buying less food goes to buying warm winter clothes :slight_smile:

No, now you get to wear ALL your winter clothes…AT ONCE! :slight_smile:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1315

You can still wear that loose winter jacket, and those loose ski pants, but you’re gonna have to buy some sweaters and long-johns to go underneath. Life gets teedjous, don’t it?