Keto Complaint Department

(Liz ) #542

So this is a silly thread with jokey “complaints”, if you haven’t already, you should start a new thread in another section to let folks help you figure out the puzzle of why you aren’t getting the results you would like.

(Wenchie) #543

Damn Keto… we went on a walk today and ended up 8,5 km from the house… how could that happen? Normaly my feet would warn me as soon as I am two streets from home😱

(Wenchie) #544

And I blame Keto for @Groversaurus and me having climed this hill today … before Keto we would have refrained from such insanity :scream:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #545

Yeah, this thread is actually keto victories in disguise. We’re being silly and sarcastic.

You may want to visit the newbies section. I’d also warn to not let co-workers know details of your diet. It’s a set up for negativity. I see issues like yours often. Gaining or weight stalling. It takes the body a bit of time to adjust hormonally, especially women. You need to stick with it and give it time. Here’s a link to get you started in the newbies area. Good luck!
https://www.ketogenicforums.com/c/newbies

(Christopher Avery) #546

I had a fitting today for alterations to a suit and some dress slacks. For the first time in my life I’m having clothes TAKEN IN! And it’s going to cost a few bucks too.

(Rob) #547

Bloody Keto has cost me again! £15 this time for dry cleaning my old suit for my cousin’s wedding as my most recent suit pants are now too big around the waist. The shoulders of the jacket had a heavy covering of dust on them! At least it’s not that old that the trousers are flared :wink:

I have to tighten my belt one more notch. I’m out of notches.

(Sophie) #549

:smile::rofl::smile:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #550

HAHAHAHAHAHA
:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

(Lauren) #551

I can’t decide between ooey, gooey, cheesy stuffed chicken boobs in crm sauce, or beautiful, melt in my mouth ribeye eye with butter. This is a problem b/c I’m trying to budget out my trip to Ireland next spring and I can’t concentrate. Even putting on Irish pub songs isn’t helping. All I can think about is meat!

(Consensus is Politics) #552

Reminds me of a place near Inverness.

(Consensus is Politics) #553

I noticed something in the mirror the other day. MY THIGHS WEREN’T TOUCHING!

Because of IF and EF, I haven’t spent money on a work lunch since 2017. Thanks, Keto!

(Ellen) #555

Dammit keto, it’s 2 weeks to payday and I still have cash in the bank and enough food in the freezer to see me at least a month, just how am I supposed to live like this?

(Marilee) #556

I really hate how my “monthly visitor” it’s totally on time, and only stays for three days. I am super annoyed that she doesn’t bring the debilitating cramps with her, too.

(Colleen) #557

What will I do with all this acne cream I dont need.

(Missy) #558

I’m much more fragile than I was before and all that extra padding that helped protect my bones is disappearing. Bumping into things really does hurt now.
I can feel it straight down to the bone! :rofl:

(Trish) #559

I had to try on so many pants the other day. What a PITA that some are way too big now and now I have to coordinate my wardrobe with all the new, not new, pants that fit again.

(Sophie) #560

I feel your pain. That’s a lot of leg lifts that you really don’t need to do! :+1: :laughing:

(Michele) #561

Keto has made me an unfashionable nana! I wear handknitted socks with my Keen walking sandals when I climb hills. (I got called amazing by a stranger on the track as I passed him on the way down and then on the way up again!!).