Keto Complaint Department

(Keto Travels) #522

Ah yes, just what I was planning on for a Sunday feast! Adding some more porky goodness via smoked pork sausage … mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh!

(Karl L) #523

The struggle is real!

(Tracie) #524

I haven’t lost much weight lately, so imagine my surprise when I threw on my base layer for a cold day outside and they were too big. All over. I was cold and smiling the whole day!

I made hollandaise for the first time today and I bet I could use bacon fat next time!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #526

My friend @amber does and I’ve tried it.
DEELICIOUS!!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #527

Pan-fried salmon is dead easy. Just pour in some bacon fat and add the salmon steaks when the pan is hot. I like to put a bit of dill in the pan for some flavor.

(Christopher Avery) #528

I just found frozen Salmon fillets at Costco. Each fillet is individually packed, and there are maybe 15 or 20 in the bag. They thaw in 10 minutes in a bowl of cool water. Then cook up in the skillet in 10 minutes. So easy and fast. Great with coleslaw.

(Christopher Avery) #529

My old cashmere sport coats fit again, so I don’t get to buy new ones.
My jeans are falling off of me, so I do have to buy new ones.

(Ellen) #530

God that sounds so time consuming & fiddly, how could anyone cope with that???

(Charlie Kathopoulis) #531

Mine was fine as I had all this free time to read rather than worry about libido thingy - then this darned Keto thing happened where my wife can wrap her arms around me and wrestle me to the floor. Pfft, as soon as I’m not looking I get tackled and taken to the ground…

(Liz ) #532

I have a dress I saved from the last time I lost weight but when I recently tried it on, I’d missed the window and now it’s way too big, d’oh!

(Sophie) #533

Damn Window of Opportunity!!! It screws me every time! Thanks Keto! :smile:

(Candy Lind) #534

Dang, same thing may be happening to me! I need to go through a bunch of boxes …

(Pete A) #535

I missed the opportunity to wear some old favorite pants on my way down… :tired_face:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #536

When I run out of groceries I can just fast. I miss running to the grocery store constantly. And spending all that money. Damn you Keto.

/sarcasm

(Denise G) #537

My dogs hate Keto! They no longer get all the steak fatty bits or the leftover bacon. And since i no longer have plantar fasciatis…their usual leisurely morning walks have become more of a sprint. No longer time to check weemail. I think they’re plotting.

(Candy Lind) #538

At a BBQ joint this weekend, I kept asking the meat cutter if she had something with more fat on it. She finally pulled a fresh brisket out and gave me some REALLY fatty stuff. I think she was seeing two heads on my shoulders. Silly girl!

(I couldn’t eat it all and now I’m fasting, so it has to sit in the fridge with no love until I’m done. Darn satiety!)

(Consensus is Politics) #539

I’ve lost so much weight that my legs fall asleep while sitting on my throne. The extra cushion isn’t there anymore, and my circulation gets cut off pretty quick, in a manner of minutes. I nearly face planted into the shower door the other day. Both my feet were like sponges. I stood up, they felt like they sank into the floor.

(Donna) #540

I am not losing anything! In fact I am gaining. Been doing Keto for 5 months. My coworkers look at my lunch and exclaim “eggs and bacon”, or “sausage patty and eggs?. My dinner plate has not seen bread, flour, potatoes, etc.scale has gone up ,waist is getting bigger. My coworkers say"well it’s not working for you, why should I eat that way”.HELP!

(Lauren) #541

My 2yr old and 3yr old have started counter surfing while I cook. No veggies, bacon, pepperoni (aka puppy-uni as the babies call it) or cheese are safe. The 2yr old even stole and ate half of one of the bell peppers I was chopping!