Keto and physical appearance

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #41

Wow that’s brilliant that you can still fast. The leaner I got, the harder it got for me! :laughing:

(traci simpson) #42

Dr. Berry and Dr. Yang mentioned that if you don’t have weight to loose, it may not be the best thing to do.

(traci simpson) #43

I don’t see any changes really. I only have about 15 pounds to lose and it’s frustrating, however I’m going to keep pushing on. I do want to get rid of the wrinkles in my stomach. I don’t have much of a stomach thank goodness, but it’s wrinkly like an 80 year old woman! UGH.

I can’t believe I’m posting these. Green hat is after two months.

No, don’t get me wrong. Last time I had like 18-19 hour window was over a month ago, I dont do it often, I always try, start the day/week, etc. and then give in. I’m not as lean as I used to be when I did my excercise and running routine last year and I have to try to compensate it with eating better and less, but oh, it’s impossible, I’m the least motivated person here I think and with the least will-power. I don’t think I belong to this forum, I’m just trying to read stuff for my brain to convince me it’s absolutely vital for me to start keto, paleo, whatever less carb than I eat every day. :(:frowning:

(Edith) #45

I think your waist and tush definitely look smaller.

(traci simpson) #46

Cool beans! That’s inspiring!

(Edith) #47

I switched to what I’m calling keto carnivore about 3.5 weeks ago. I am amazed at how little I am interested in food. Going down to pretty much no carb really changed my appetite. Maybe try just meat for a month to get yourself on track.

(Karim Wassef) #48

That was my experience as well. It’s a result of rapid fat loss but with a healthy fatty diet, it resets

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #49

I learned this one the hard way! :see_no_evil: all part of learning though so I can’t complain really

Some lippy always spruces things right up!

That’s exactly what I was going to say @Diygurl19

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #51

Um there is loads of changes in these pics!!
You’ve done great!! Keep pushing on you will totally get there :muscle::+1:

I’m trying every morning, but then just end up the day with buttered toasts like now. I need to clear everything from out of my sight. It’s a bit harder as I’m sharing the flat with another person, regular diet. But thank you, I do need a lot of encouragement, I feel if no one knows about my efforts/struggle, it does not exist. I’ll try with 2 meals a day tomorrow and lower my carbs. Meat I like but I’m always not patient enough to prepare.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #53

Of course you belong in this forum!! You’re here and that’s a good start!
We’re all here for our own special reasons and that’s what makes us all different. I’ve been doing keto since last August and I’m only now finally able say I think I’ve got it nailed down! KCKO :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Thank you, Clare. x
I know one day, hopefully in a few months, I’ll be super hot and feeling good and smart and pretty, due to my eating and picking up my excercise. It will bring my confidence high up in the clouds, I need it.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #55

You’re welcome. Keto is good for all of those things. Weight loss aside, you’ll start to feel happier and more confident just eating better, and the weight will come off in no time at all!
I am still shocked at how confident I am now. This time last year I was a different person.

(Diane Dupree-Dempsey) #56

Thank you for all the info. I like watching Dr. Berry anyway, so I will just go through more of his videos. I appreciate your feedback!:smiley:

Looking good, Traci!!

(Edith) #58

Maybe try just one thing at a time. Don’t try changing your diet and adding exercise. Just work on diet and then once you are fat adapted then add the exercise. Our bodies feel like lead transitioning to low carb anyway. Once you are fat adapted in about two months then you may realize you have energy to burn and feel like you NEED exercise.

(traci simpson) #59

Thanks! Do you have the best name in the whole wide world, and if I had a daughter I would name her Madeline.

(Jane- Old Inky Crone) #60

Interestingly, the first place I noticed weight loss was when I realized my jowls were gone! Turkey neck is another matter completely though, I suspect that is with me for good. I will be 60 in a couple months.