Junk Science: Dr. Berg & Ivor Cummins (must see)

(Bunny) #1

Published on May 14, 2018 Our Dietary Guidelines are Based on Junk Science: Dr. Berg & Ivor Cummins: talks about the research and studies behind cholesterol hype and give you the true data. Hyperinsulinemia is the starting point and leads to all of the symptoms of metabolic syndrome.

Note: Super-long video (above) so make time to watch!

Published on May 1, 2018 The Widowmaker - it could save your life! #KnowYourScore #CAC

The Widowmaker Movie short version - with English subtitles included for the hearing-impaired. Many other languages on the way. So no matter what your nationality, you can Know your Score. And take action - before it’s too late.

True, many of you LCHF and Keto —knowledgeable peeps may already be doing the right stuff to prevent progression - that’s super. But what about the other 99% of people in the world, who have no clue of the correct nutritional interventions for heart disease? Who are racking up calcium unknowingly, while munching their “healthy wholegrains”? They are entitled to that wake-up call - please share so these people with hidden heart disease can take action. They will come to realize that they’ve been scammed through decades of bad nutritional advice. Then they will search and find the correct solutions, understanding that something huge was amiss and the “system” essentially failed them. Heart disease can be managed and progression halted - but first you need to know if you have it.

Request for help: I am looking for people to translate the new subtitle file into various languages for loading into Youtube - if you know anyone who can help, it would be greatly appreciated ! Email thefatemperor@gmail.com - thanks in advance!

http://widowmakerthemovie.com

Netflix urged to pull Pete Evans documentary
(Bunny) #2

Really liked how he put that at the end of the title!

Would make a great T-Shirt?

The Secret World-Wide Keto\LCHF Code?

…Lol

(Karen) #3

May I just mention the delightful accent. Triumvirate : sugar, refined wheat, veg oils. Clear science.

Vegetable oil and alcohol…interesting. Liver damage. Two poisons.

K

(Bunny) #4

I know, that one blew me away!

(Camille Yeager) #5

and isn’t sugar more or less processed in a similar way as alcohol in the liver. so 3 poisons.

(Bunny) #6

Ditto …grains & starches 5 poisons?