June 2019 - IF/EF Chat Thread (All Welcome)

(Graci) #504

Beginning a new extended fast, feeling a bit unwell today, joint pain in hands worse than it’s been since starting Keto 4 mo ago, not sure if the joint pain is dietary related as I’ve been pretty careful to avoid allergens or possibly related to hormone fluctuations…hoping the fast will quickly squelch the inflammation :slightly_smiling_face: I would like to make it a week long fast, going to do at least 48hrs then take it day by day.

(Eric - Slow down to speed up!) #505

I hope you figure it out soon.

At 84 hours now. Still feeling good. Taking it one hour at a time. The sun isn’t blazing yet, so I’ve got my front door open, and I’m enjoying the birdsong.

Weight went up a bit since yesterday’s new low, but I know it’s just a minor fluctuation. KCFO!

Is it hot where you are? I was just reading yesterday (either here or on a fibro forum) that heat makes your tissues swell and causes inflammation.

(Annja) #508

Just started my first 3-day fast. @daddyoh pointed me to this topic: thanks.

(Jane) #509

Wishing you an easy fast!

(Graci) #510

It has been really hot and humid here, heat does generally make me feel less than stellar!

Funny thing for me is… the heat doesn’t bother me much if I’m working in the Yard or Garden, like I’ve been for the past few hrs., but sure does when I’m just chilling, trying to watch some TV or something.

Planning to start a Fast today, after eating something here shortly…

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #512

gosh I fell off so hard, missed a lot of stuff… very moved month. I’ll hope I’ll get some fasting in before traveling…