July 2018 ZornFast

(Alec) #121

Oh, that’s what it’s for… sorry, I didn’t realise! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #122

Hey @mtncntrykid, I started my fast at 11:50pm last night, it’s now 9:05am, currently 9 hours in. If I were to think about food, I shall replace those thoughts with you, lol! :slight_smile:

(Lonnie Hedley) #123

Just like Keto, I don’t think the blur spoiler has intrinsic rules, only suggested guidelines. :joy::rofl:

(Ron) #124

I am feasting right now and will start after I am done. 9 hrs is a good start , has it been an easy one @ava_ad0re ?

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #125

I didn’t have too much trouble refeeding last night. I had some lamb cutlets with brocolli and chocolate mousse. I feel great now, totally motivated, no plans to eat. I’m very committed to seeing this through until Sunday lunch time, where I am going out to a buffet with my Mum. So I will probably break fast with a small snack beforehand so my stomach doesn’t respond negatively lol. What are you having to eat?

(Ron) #126

Katie, you might blur the food words on this thread as per suggested rules of zornfast.

(Ron) #127

I always start in the evenings as sleep gives me a good jump start for the fast where I am not thinking about food and fasting. This seems to give me that motivation when my mind wakes up and I already have 12 or so hours in.

(Lonnie Hedley) #128

That request has been made and ignored numerous times.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #129

Sorry! Fixed :slight_smile:

(Ron) #130

It’s ok, shit happens.:wink:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #131

This poster has been on a verbal rampage tonight. He is getting numerous flags from me. Just plain rude and abusive. I’ve only been on here a couple of months and I am seeing a trend. If I get banned, so be it. We are supposed to be a supportive community.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #132

I doubt you will get banned Regina, do not worry at all.
It isn’t a god given mandatory thing to do. I simply forgot, shoot me!
What is that saying again? KCKO…

I just started @ 1PM today. I’d like to make 96, but with taking on some fats.

I seem to be unable to make it much past 48 hours nowadays, since I’m basically at my goal weight. Not a lot of reserved fuel nowadays, I guess.

Extended Fasting used to be ridiculously easy for me.

Dunno…

(Marfi) #134

Well… survived another day! 51hrs in and going well. No headaches so far (had a few on my first fast last month), so maybe it’s true that fasting gets easier :slight_smile:
Feeling well but no faster’s high today… maybe tomorrow.
Hitting the sack early, ready for day 3!

(Sandra R. Case) #135

Went to a keto meetup where everyone was offering their most enjoyable food/recipe. Not smart when I am fasting. Hurried home, jumped into bed and pulled the covers over my head. Made it thru the night. 33 hours in…

(Vivienne Clampitt) #136

Try adding magnesium oil to the calf muscles as well as whatever else you use to supplement magnesium. I find this helps particularly if the cramps happen at night time.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #137

This is common. 48 is a good fast, and as long as you are consistent with your fasting, you will continue to reap the benefits :heart:

That’s absurd, you sound like a ■■■■ of a son-in-law.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #139

Definately flag anything against our community guidelines, beyond that- please practice ignoring posts designed to incense you, rather ignore the juvenile behavior and it will stop. If the poster is in fact trolling, many more members of our community will help you take care of it.

Hear, hear!