Is there a BODY keto does not work for?

newbies

(Kitty Pooh Pooh ) #21

Thank you :kissing_heart:. Never Give Up.
My Why has always been the same as it was 4 years ago. For my son. Hes 17. My dad past at 54 and mom passed at 66
I am 44. I did the math. I refuse to have him take care of me at the peak of his life time. He has already gone through 4 grand parents in his short little life time.

(Carl Keller) #22

If they don’t have it, ask them to order it for you. Jason Fung is an angel sent here to help us all. I’ve read the book twice so I can share better share his wisdom with others.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #23

Now im intrigued too!

(Kitty Pooh Pooh ) #24

It here 1 on the whole island and its mine :hugs:

(Kitty Pooh Pooh ) #25

Being at the right place at the right time.
Ease stress in all sections of my life

It is a great book. You should be having a nice evening. Tomorrow you may be a Fungian

(Little Miss Scare-All) #27

Kitty, take a pic of every page for me!! Lmao

(Kitty Pooh Pooh ) #28

:rofl::star_struck:

(Kitty Pooh Pooh ) #29

Not eating out of a box. Cheers :hugs:
Dipping sauce Apple Cider Vinegar, Tabasco, black pepper, hot pepper , green onion and lemon

(Gabe “No Dogma, Only Science Please!” ) #30

Is that almond-flour schnitzel? Looks good either way.

(Kitty Pooh Pooh ) #31

Fresh Marlin season with turmeric and regular seasoning then i tossed it in almond flour and pan fried in coconut oil.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #32

See, you’re already getting it right. Just keep things simple for now. That fish looks pretty great. I’ve never eaten marlin. And soy sauce is not so bad as long as you aren’t drinking it! Many people like coconut aminos in place of soy. I have never tried it. No sweet soy just shoyu type. Fish sauce is good too. You will learn to have the flavor s you like and still be doing keto food. Make fried “rice” with grated cauliflower. Have some Kalua pork. You have great seafood out on the islands and I would be taking advantage of that too. I think you’re looking great, and you’re going to reach your goals. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #33

For this way of life (WOL) this is the most significant book I have read. Thanks @Hopeoftheflame for the great Christmas gift.

(Janelle) #34

I think you’re doing great! I hate to point this out but I’m 50 and 45 is when I actually started gaining most of my weight. Before that, it was not that hard to calorie restrict and drop pounds. Then, all the sudden, I’m eating the same Standard American Diet (SAD) stuff and gaining!

Anyhow - 5 months keto and and less than 20lbs lost. Lately there have been a lot of people saying they are stalled or have lost “nothing” and then I find they are actually losing an average of 2lbs per week. Put that in perspective. In 10 months, that would be about 80lbs! I personally would be less than goal weight. Alas, it just takes some of us longer and that’s ok. We’re not gaining - and slow, steady loss is much easier on the system - and maintainable.

(Carl Keller) #35

You can preview here:

https://books.google.com/books/about/The_Obesity_Code.html?id=QxLACwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button#v=onepage&q&f=false

(Frank) #36

It changed my life no BS.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #37

Changed mine as well.

(Kitty Pooh Pooh ) #38

Does anyone know of Youtube video i can watch who teaches Obesity Code. Im not a reader. I cant read the book fast enough. But when im on the treadmill i would like to use that time to watch something that can help alleviate some anxiety. Or even a Keto talk video

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #39

The Dudes produce an Obesity Code podcast, with Dr. Fung and Ms. Ramos. Not sure where to find it, but surely a little Googling will turn it up.

(Kitty Pooh Pooh ) #40

Question.
Is almond flour good, swerve and Coconut Flour good?
((((If I’m trying to lose weight))))
I didn’t know what to eat today, confused. I didnt have a slab of meat. Because at day 1 journey for Keto i brought this Keto Book and ingredients So this is whats in my kitchen. Hear lately i have heard the words" Dirty Keto " and “some keto recipes can slow your progress to fat adapted”.
I opened the Obesity book a little in the store and the page that opened was egg, bacon and a green apple. I refused to not jump around and skip pages…so ive started at the beginning. .I really have to set limits and structure and follow by the book. (haha) But seriously. My head hurts.
I wish their was a dog down version for all this
Not lazy. Just want to know so bad if im on the right track. Pretty soon the people with tight white jacket with buckles is coming to wisk me away :exploding_head:
So here i choose to make this blueberry a meal and not a treat. So i put it mold instead of a mug. This why I am eating half. 3 tbs al.flour ,1tbs coconut flour… 1 tsp confectioners swerve.
So far when i eat this i still show i am in ketosis

My question is. Is these ingredients preventing me from losing weight becuase my body thinks its still getting sugar?