I really am on my own and don't know what to do

(bulkbiker) #21

People whose opinion I give more credence to than the vegan mafia… Are you on twitter… there has been a fairly large backlash re the Eat-Lancet commission who say similar things to you. There has been a wealth of evidence that animal foods are in no way harmful (they have of course been a large part of our diet for millennia) and the rubbish about cow farts causing global warming…

(Full Metal KETO AF) #22

Preparing to enjoy the carnivore vs. vegan debate!:sunglasses: Don’t be mean folks :wink:

You won’t find much disagreement from us on Keto and Carnivore that animals should be treated better; after all, animals that lived in less stressed environments taste better and have more bioavailable micronutrients.

(From XL > Medium) #24

OK, I understand if you prefer to “person X” but not “person Y”, but I just wondered who it was or how many people you say have debunked what you say they have debunked.
I don’t use any anti-social media, which is what they all are as they keep and encourage people to stay apart, not to come together, as they claims they do.

I don’t wish to debate this aspect of my eating choices.

What might be the cause of balance instability and dizziness?
(bulkbiker) #25

Here is one such thread if you are interested if not please ignore
But I still think you have been mislead.

(Bob M) #26

Won’t belabor this point, here’s the good cows due to the environment (left is agriculture, right is cows):

https://proteinpower.com/drmike/2017/07/02/low-carbohydrate-diet-and-climate-change/

Yes, cows are good for the environment.

I understand you don’t want to debate it. My only suggestions then are ditch the potatoes, keep carrots to a minimum, and be sure you’re getting adequate protein.

Carrie Diulus MD does a vegan keto diet & there are plenty of interviews with her available online. She’s a type 1 diabetic but you may glean some good info from her.

I’m aware you have trouble concentrating but if you’re going to follow a vegan diet then you really need to do your research. It is not an easy diet to get right & done wrong can be very bad for your health.

(Isa) #29

How much fat are you eating? How much protein? Are you still on Metformin?

The right picture is so much healthier looking.

(KCKO, KCFO) #31

These threads have lots of good info for vegan ketoers and good links:

https://www.ketogenicforums.com/t/feasibility-of-ketogenic-diet/13301