I believe I have nailed keto pasta

Carl I preordered your noodle cookbook. I think you are pricing the cookbook too low…:blush: (Assuming it is a keto noodle cookbook)

In Australian $s that is just $22.

That is a total bargain!

(carl) #104

Well, it’s an eBook. Not a printed copy. That’s why it’s a bargain.

(carl) #105

Now that I’m in the experimental stage, give me your favorite pasta and noodle dishes to try. So far I have ravioli and lasagna, as well as a few standards: linguini and clams, carbonara, alfredo… let’s hear your suggestions

Toasted garlic, toasted pine nuts, kalamata olives, olive oil , and mounds of shaved Parmesan

(Diane) #107

Some approximation of a baked (sort of custardy) mac & cheese.

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #108

I second the Mac and cheese.

(Ashley) #109

This isn’t pasta exactly but something my mom used to make us all the time is Swedish meatballs with noodles! Could be interesting if can be done successfully with some type of sauce thickened!

(Lisa marie t) #110

Sign me up

(Linda Miller) #111

I preordered mine! Can’t wait

(Retta Stephenson) #112

Got to be: ooey gooey cheesy Mac n Cheese! Baked, with the crusty browned bits of cheese at the edges. :cheese:

(carl) #113

Yes! That’s definitely on my list.

I would LOVE a keto version of Ina Garten’s linguini shrimp scampi! This recipe is so good. I make it often and just leave the noodles out, but I do miss that element of it.

(carl) #115

Update: These noodles now have a name. bZoodles (buh-ZOO-duhls)

http://bzoodles.com

I lowered the “impatience tax” from $99 to $39

So, your options are now:

a) preorder the bZoodles cookbook (available in July) for $15
b) preorder the bZoodles cookbook AND download the basic bZoodle recipe now for $39

A how-to cooking video is available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pEBhejIx60

Happy Noodling

(Lori) #116

Thank you Carl! I just put in my pre-order! Very excited! :slight_smile:

Lori

(Deborah ) #117

Don’t sell yourself short, @Carl! :slight_smile:
I’ve already pre-ordered the cookbook btw.

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #118

My preorder was in before.
Let’s say, I’ve heard worse names than bZoodles…
makes me think there is zucchini in the batter, like zoodles.

(Christy) #119

These actually look really good :face_with_monocle:

Hey @carl,

I am actually considering paying the “impatience tax” but one thing is currently holding me back: I am from Germany and I have encountered difficulties getting some “fancy” ingredients for Keto dishes in the past. So I am wondering if there are any “extra special” ingredients necessary to prepare the bZoodles that I might not get my hand on? I would be very thankful if you could give me a hint if regular things from my stock cabinet are enough to prepare the noodles?

Thanks,
Yondu

Following with interest. Im in Australia and it’s impossible to buy manufactured low carb ingredients.

(Mandy) #122

Doh! I pre ordered the book but now that the impatience tax is lower, i wish I had waited to get the recipe now. :frowning:

EDIT: Carl gave me an easy way to trade in my pre-order for a, I cannot wait anymore. Look for pasta pictures soon! :slight_smile: