I believe I have nailed keto pasta

(PJ) #187

Yayyy!! (I assume I will see it in my email soon? Don’t have it yet.)

I was hoping I would get to experiment this weekend!! I have a proper pan. Surely enough mucking about it with it and I can get it right. :smiley:

(carl) #188

You should have received it by now. Forward your order receipt to me at carl@franklins.net

(Wendy) #189

Really excited to try the ravioli recipe. But I will try a simple noodle one first.

(John) #190

i havent gotten anything either. the download just says space is saved

(John) #191

forwarded my order receipt

(carl) #192

Anyone who didn’t get the email today, email your receipt to me at carl@franklins.net and I’ll send you the link.

(John) #193

got it thanks.

Nobody ever tells me nutten :crazy_face:
Have emailed . Looking forward to noodly things

(Terry Engelmann) #195

never mind - i found it!!!

Still no noodle book :cry::cry::cry:

(Deborah Knepler) #197

I need, I need!! Gimme Gimme Gimme. I’m not a slacker. I’m doin’ the work.

I need pasta to continue—JUST ONE MORE DAY.

(carl) #198

You can get! You can get!

Couple tips if anyones interested.

After removing excess “foam” (if you’ve bought the cookbook you’ll know what I mean) pour through an extra fine stainless steel mesh strainer to remove the last bits. Much easier and more effective then trying to scoop away with a spoon. Like this… https://www.amazon.co.uk/RETON-Stainless-Strainers-Skimmer-Strainer/dp/B075K5DV17/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=fine+reton&qid=1564590093&s=kitchen&sr=1-1

Instead of using a crepe pan… look for a electric crepe maker. This is the one I got https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00JUR22T6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. Cost me about £17, no more then a half decent pan and if you do it right you don’t need to cut off/waste the edges as they don’t become to thin/crispy. It also means that once you figure out the required temp. you can simply set it to that whenever making the bzoodles And, you get a even heat dispersion so no hot/cold areas on your cooking surface. Im still fiddling around with how much product to use but think its going to be about roughly double the amount suggested for the crepe pan. You can’t pick up/swirl the “Pan” obviously but if you pour it around the cooking area starting near the edge and working in, it spreads pretty well on its own and you can use a crepe spreader to finish spreading it. As the edges are thicker, its easier to flip also :slight_smile:

(carl) #200

Crepe maker is a great idea!

(Failed) #201

This looks great. What is the carb count, please?

Thanks❤️

(carl) #202

2.85 net carbs per serving

(Failed) #203

Thanks!

(Cynthia Anderson) #204

I thought I prepaid but I can’t find my receipt.

(PJ) #205

Hey Carl, I recall there were going to be ‘additional’ recipes (to the ones that came with the initial buy) every… week? Month? Are they somewhere for download now?

(Andy Summers) #206

Nice. It will give me an excuse to make some alfredo sauce