Humor :-)

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1965

I knew you were gonna put this on here :joy::joy::joy::joy::green_salad:

(Troy) #1966

All puns welcome :grinning:

(Doug) #1967

SmokingSheep1

Sheep love to smoke and wear sunglasses.

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1968

This is a very good friend of mine with a message to us all in this hard time.:joy::joy::joy:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1969

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1970

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1973

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1974

Are you sure they didn’t have TP on Gilligan’s Island? They seemed to have packed quite a lot for a 3 hour tour.

(Susan) #1977

I used to watch this years ago --she would be the host of scary movies, and they had these mini clips of her in between the movies. My 21 year old daughter discovered this the other night and showed me, memories… anyone else remember her?

(Doug) #1978

Oh Heck Yes - Elvira :metal:

(Stephanie ) #1979

I love her! My dad actually went to high school with her, its really cool to see all the pictures he has of them and their friends.

(Susan) #1980

Oh wow, Stephanie, that is really cool!! =).

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1981

I’ll show you a Goth vampire Chick from Waaaaaaay back Susan. Before you were born.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1982

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1983

Ok, THAT was just weird. Don’t know if that was funny. But the random Screaming was a bit odd. Holy crap, that tiny waist, she must have worn a corsette as soon as she hit puberty!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

(Susan) #1984

This woman has on a corset for sure, and umm “cough” doesn’t eat much.

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1985

She probably lived on Cocaine and wine and cigarettes. Back then Coca-Cola wasn’t just soft drink. They used to put Cocaine in there. But I don’t think she drank much of that. Looks like she just snorted.:scream:. Her waist looks creepy to me. It’s totally out of proportion with the rest of her. Ewwww.:vampire:‍♀:joy::joy::joy:

(Susan) #1986

I never knew how they got their waists to look like that but yes corsets and that used to break ribs too =-(.