Humor :-)

(Susan) #1988

Wow =((

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1989

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1990

(Doug) #1991

(Susan) #1992

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1993

Ok this ain’t Keto related but when my Mum fires questions about my corona symptoms and stuff this is how I answer, also if anyone here has had a teenager, I’m sure they will get it. It’s Australian so hope it plays.:joy::joy::joy:. Sorry but I’m in Quarantine as very bored.

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1994

(Susan) #1995

(Troy) #1998

Waldorf: Bravo, bravo!
Statler: Why are you yelling bravo? Did you like it that much?
Waldorf: Nope; friend of mine, Joe Bravo, he’s sitting in the front row. Bravo!

:smile:

If you’ve never been to Walt Disney World in Orlando, go to Hollywood Studios (one of the 4 parks, has the Star Wars area), and watch the Muppets 3D show.

They lost a contest and got balcony tickets.

(Susan) #2000

This is our Prime Minister of Canada --and someone made a rap from his speech --I am sure someone must have showed him by now too =).

Then this was news people discussing him being lost for words and using that term that everyone is reiterating now –

In fairness, he is exhausted I am sure, from talking to all of us daily and not sleeping well lately --but he will never live it down I am sure =).

(Ben ) #2001

Its great with the closed captions on

(Jane) #2003

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2004

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2005

(Keto Koala 🐨) #2007

@Janie Awwww you have a Horsie?? I am a horse girl too!!! Always have been. Mine was a pallameno. Funny pic of the two of you.:joy::rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::racehorse:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #2008

20200412_212310
Everyone GET back in your cave.:joy::joy:. No offense to
Jesus, i bet he thinks this pics funny too. Not the covid
thing, but the pic itself.:joy::joy::joy: