Humor :-)

I slept three times, ate six times and it’s still today…

I shared it with my sister, we love the comments that lead to a great pun session. Our favorite is the post where a British robber looked like David Schwimmer (Ross) and another where British news reported on our Slovenian case (a man and his family convinced his young girlfriend to cut off her arm for an insurance scam).

(Troy) #1945

Ditto!
I read through all the comments
Still :joy:

Unfortunately, the link to the ross look-alike robber doesn’t exist anymore… :frowning:

('Jackie P') #1947

Take care @Bubby1, I wish you well :relieved:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1948

Thank you Jackie, sorry I don’t know how to do the hashtag thing.:heart::heart::heart:

('Jackie P') #1949

I really loved that video clip! I’m still singing it!:rofl:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1950

Are you from England?? My family all are. They came to Australia so hence I was born here. But I’m a brit in my blood.:joy:. I’ve been singing that damn song ALL day!!! My favorite part is the " Work on your novel, oh who are we trying to kid".:joy::joy:. I’ve listened to it about 13 times today and want to memorize it. Heck, I’m gonna go listen to it again. :flushed::joy::heart:

('Jackie P') #1951

Haha! Yes I’m from England! I am just forwarding to everyone! Get well soon :kissing_heart:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1952

I wish I had been born there. My mum’s from Cornwall. :heart::heart::heart:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1953

Im probably gonna get flagged for this but my Grandpa was trying to cheer me up cos I’m sick so sent this. I couldn’t resist. It’s absolutely HILLARIOUS!!! Warning: If you don’t like the F word, don’t watch.:scream::joy:

There are awesome!!!

(Ken) #1956

Bubby1, can you please pop over to the Coronovirus Predictions Part II thread and describe your Condition and Symptoms? Thanks Ken

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1957

Ok Ken, will do :heart::heart::heart:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1960

Fresh from JP,

:joy::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

(Jane) #1963

TP2

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1964