Humor :-)

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1438

Because it has everything you need, right?

:grin::laughing::cowboy_hat_face:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #1439

Exactly :joy: also I loved me some lucky charms and Cinnamon Toast Crunch

(Diane) #1440

Honey Nut Cheerios. Eating out the Cheerios, and then drinking the sweetened milk.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #1441

YESSSSS!!! Or (ok, hear me out) - plain Cheerios with lukewarm milk and a sliced up banana

(less is more, more or less) #1442

Take a teenaged Screenack, place him at breakfast time in the kitchen, with unfettered access to skim milk and an unopened box of Captain Crunch, and watch him go. I would go through multiple whole boxes of Lucky Charms, Count Chocula and so on. Oh the humanity!

I’m pretty certain that’s when the trouble with my insulin-sugar response started.

(less is more, more or less) #1443

Special K. Marketed as a weight loss product. I liked it with skim milk. Wow. Are those days over with.

I opened up a new box of Count Chocula one time as a kid and 1,000 tiny spiders crawled out of it. Never touched that stuff again for the rest of my life.

Now Cap’n Crunch, especially the peanut butter variety, I couldn’t get enough of!

I’m seeing a big need for some nice tasting Keto-Cereal. :slight_smile: I think there would definitely be a market for it, with some nice Almond Milk? :thinking:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1447

@Sharon_E :spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::scream:

That Count Chocula was actually nutritious and high protein. :rofl::rofl::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

(Diane) #1449

I’m glad you survived the shock of that trauma. I hate spiders!

(Susan) #1450

I hope your mom took pics, and made a fortune off of this! I sure would have.

When I was in high school, we had some chips at the school cafeteria that made us sick… and Hostess sent both me and my friend a full big box of free chips as an apology… in retrospect… it might not have even been the chips that made us sick but hey, that was fun… haha.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #1451

Saw an ad for this on Instagram or Facebook the other day. Never tried it, not sure if I would honestly as I’m not a big breakfast person :smiley:

(less is more, more or less) #1452

Time to think differently, @Digital_Dave. :wink:

Here’s how I got my Snap, Crackle, and Pop back:

Cook one pound of high-fat ground beef on a low-heat iron skillet. Low heat cook so that there remains some raw meat, (rare but warm for me) but plenty of rendered tallow in the pan. Put pork rinds into the bowl, and pour the hot tallow in. Snap, crackle and pop until the pork rinds soften from the tallow. Dice up the hambuger meat, and top off with some parmesan cheese, since it also mixes nicely with the tallow.

(less is more, more or less) #1453

File this under “Yet Another True Story” :copyright:, starring a much younger NYC-located Screenack.

I lived on 14th Street and 1st Ave back then and bought some Bisquick from a nearby bodega. Ready to make some waffles, I opened the box, only to find it FULL OF MAGGOTS. How full was it? It was more twisting-writhing maggot-brown than powdered-beige-Bisquick inside.

I immediately returned to the bodega, same cashier, to show him the maggot-riddled Bisquick. He lazily looked at me; “How do I know you bought that here?” “I JUST BOUGHT THIS FROM YOU!” My heated gazed locked on his dispassionate eyes. He lazily turned his head to focus his attention elsewhere. It was not uncommon that bodega were fronts for other less legit transactions, so naturally, I relented.

Such is life in the Big Apple.

Eeeewwww! I’m glad I only had spiders to deal with!

I was basing that on the responses… :slight_smile: Sounds like some folks were missing their favorite brands. Though I did eat my share of cereal back in the day, it’s not something I really miss. Too many other things to eat these days.

My cat trying to open the front door. He can do it, but I’ve locked it for the moment. He’s pissed, lol.

(Diane) #1457

He’s a good looking (and scarily smart) cat.