Humor :-)

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1417

@collaroygal Those kinds of drugs are illegal :grin: :cowboy_hat_face:

Seems the sun has a sense of humor, as well…

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1419

@Meerkatsandy
I guess that I’m dense…? :cowboy_hat_face:

We hit 39.5 degrees C this afternoon :woozy_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1421

That is HOT! :hot_face:

LOL! I was feeling dense too…

I thought you were talking about the “Consumption” macro! :rofl:

:joy: i guess the heat is getting to me and i didn’t explain well… no brain found :wink:
All of Europe is one big hot flash :wink:

(Deborah ) #1424

I can relate! We’re looking at 105F today and reaching 110F by Monday. But it’s a dry heat! :fire::laughing:

Hey, that low humidity really helps. I used to be a truck driver, and the first time I ever stopped in Phoenix it was mid-summer, and before I opened the door of my air-conditioned cab I was dreading how hot I knew it would be. I opened the door, thought to myself “Well, this ain’t so bad, probably around 90”. Then I saw a bank across the street with a sign showing the temp to be 112!

(Deborah ) #1426

You are so right! The low humidity helps immensely. Prior to moving to Phoenix in 2004, I lived all of my life in No. Va, outside of D.C. Talk about humidity! Blech! I’ll take 100 degrees with 7% humidity over 85 degrees with 95% humidity any day!

Oh hun, I grew up in Va Beach, do tell me about humidity, lol!

(Scott) #1428

I went out for a run in New Mexico in 110F heat and it didn’t feel bad. In fact I didn’t even sweat. At least until I got lost and had to pull up a map on my phone. One drop of sweat hit my eye and burned so bad, it was pure salt.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1429

You better believe you were sweating, it just didn’t get a chance to form into drops before evaporating. :cowboy_hat_face:

It wasn’t as humid as I thought it would be, so we managed. Spent many years in Singapore, humidity is the devil :slight_smile:
My dad used to work in Qatar after Singapore and winter+spring were wonderful: dry heat, around 30 degrees C…summers were hell, however, 50 degrees and near 100% humidity-i came out of the pool and never dried :joy:

(less is more, more or less) #1432

You’re KILLING me, Medium.

(Diane) #1433

Never mind the grains and carbs in that cereal killing you anyway. Sigh…

Pretty sure those aren’t Cheerios

(less is more, more or less) #1435

Sure enough, the ironically title cereal “Life”

I loved that slop when I was little.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1436

@Screenack I loved LIFE up till I started KETO. It was the flavor of the oats. I gave away a couple of boxes when I started. I could demolish a couple of bowls easily in a late night munchie attack. I never get the munchies anymore! :wink:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #1437

@Screenack @David_Stilley for me it was “total” cereal :drooling_face: