Humor :-)

Yup :slight_smile: what a lovely doggie :slight_smile:

(Susan) #1338

Put clothes hangers where you don’t want her to be.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #1339

:100:

My husband thinks that she jumps from her mat onto the couch (grip) and only in dire cases of couch-need she jumps from the bare floor side (slippery). This week’s trap…poor thing, she probably had the mat on top of her all night :joy:

Shedding season…i vacuumed her mat last night before bedtime…:woman_facepalming:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1341

@Charlz :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Charlie Kathopoulis) #1342

:wink: You can never have enough bacon … or cheese :smiley:

(Kirk Wolak) #1343

No. He just looks board!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #1344

Why am I like this?! :laughing:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1345

@ClareBear You actually just want chocolate! :grin:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #1346

Chocolate is always on my mind! :wink:

(Doug) #1347

WifiAuthentication

Hotel wi-fi; nice to know one doesn’t have to log in again after 24 hours…

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1348

What does limited access (web) mean? You can only access the world wide web, nothing else?

(John) #1349

Technically, the world wide web is HTTP and HTTPs protocols. Email is going to be a few protocols (SMTP, POP3, IMAP). You may not be able to use telnet, FTP, SSH, VPN, or other non HTTP traffic. Not sure if that is what they are saying, but it’s what it implies.

(Doug) #1350

Good question, Ruina; had not thought of that. I looked at their use policy, and it says not to run servers on the network, not to send “denial of service” attacks, etc. It also states, “After the Initial Term, Services shall automatically renew for successive periods equivalent to the Initial Term.” Nice to know it would automatically extend to 2056. :smile:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #1351

(Bunny) #1352

I really enjoy watching cross walk the musical when eating dinner (every night). (James Corden falling in love with Andrew (Lord) Lloyd (Lord) Webber)

Crosswalk the Musical: Andrew Lloyd Webber Classics

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1353

(less is more, more or less) #1354

Stolen from FB

(Alec) #1355

It’s the honey!

(KCKO, KCFO) #1356