Humor :-)

(Full Metal KETO AF) #954

@Aqua_chonk as long as they aren’t nettles! Ouch :pleading_face:

(Stickin' with mammoth) #955

Holy crap, you should write the next Final Destination screenplay.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #956

And I thought it was just here @anon2571578. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Stickin' with mammoth) #957

When I detect a tailgater, I slow waaay down. I figure if he likes looking at my truck’s ass that much, he deserves a good, long look. Four-wheel drive truck badonkadonk is real.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #958

I’m an ass-rider if someone is going below the speed limit. I have no patience for tarrying lol. Go at least the speed limit under most situations. Weather can sometimes not make this possible, but if it’s a clear day, you better freakin go. Also, unless it’s a school zone, children are present, or through a subdivision, there’s no way anyone should adhere to a 25mph speed limit.

I have had huge trucks right up my ass on bendy, icy roads. The closer they got, the more I’d slow down. No way I was going to risk them not being able to avoid hitting me if something unexpected popped up around the next bend in the road.

But that was all due to the weather. I normally end up just above the speed limit unless there’s a danger of children on the roads.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #960

(slows waaay down and pops in a little music…)

(Little Miss Scare-All) #961

But are you under the speed limit when they’re riding your ass?

(Stickin' with mammoth) #962

Almost never but who cares? Poor planning on other’s part does not constitute an emergency on mine. I’m not late for anything.

I’ve noticed that pulling away from a stop sign in a full-sized truck is a physics demonstration most drivers seem to want to get a real long, close look at, though, judging from their following distances in that first couple hundred yards. And I’m a giver.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #963

I do. That’s like playing dictator with road speeds. I hate that. I’m perpetually on-time, but I like to go. I don’t like the person in front of me dictating the speed limit when that’s the posted sign’s job. GTFO of the way lmao.

I lived in the mid-west for a year of my life, and people out there took the Stop sign to an extra level. I swore I could take a nap by the time they determined it was ok to roll through the intersection of a corn field with no one clearly coming.

I barely ever stop at the Stop sign if I can clearly see no one’s around. No need to friggin look. But I’m an East Coast impatient driver and I have a heavy foot, as my grandpa used to say lol.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #964

Hopefully no one ever decides to brake check

(Stickin' with mammoth) #965

via

“Leonardo DiCaprio was so dedicated to his role in The Revenant that instead of eating fake meat, he ate an actual raw bison liver, despite being a vegetarian.”

Probably saved his life for real.

I most definitely am. On those days, I often pass several vehicles whose drivers have not minded the driving conditions and gotten stuck off the road, or even in the middle of the road on a hillside.

The worst I’ve ever experienced was freezing rain on very solid ice with annoying tracks. Even on a perfectly straight road, going over 25 mph could send you off the road in a heartbeat. But that was so bad even the worst truck drivers wouldn’t dare ride anyone’s ass.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #967

Yeah bad weather I dont speed at all. At those times Im very cautious. I have a lowered sports car and it really handles poorly in the snow and I run the risk of bashing my chassis up on snow boulders.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #968

Carbie

(Full Metal KETO AF) #969

@Aqua_chonk where do you find this stuff, you’ve always got the funny shit. :rofl:

(Lauren) #970

(Stickin' with mammoth) #971

I AM the funny shit.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #972

(Jane) #973

I drive rural country roads with hills. I drive 10 over the speed limit and that isn’t enough for those with poor planning skills who feel the need to pass me on hills, curves, suicide attempts.

Good luck with that.