Humor :-)

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #823

The U.S. accent is a mix of Cornish, Scots, and Elizabethan upper-crust, if I remember correctly.

I wasn’t born or raised in Appalachia, but I got caught showing my family roots when I talked about something I “drug” across the yard.

(Randy) #826

51960781_799576583732719_4220494328318918656_n

(Randy) #827

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #828

Way past bedtime :sleeping:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #829

(Doug) #830

Thanks, Ellen. Total sense of unreality about it. 40 was kind of a thing, 50 was nothing, but this stuff now… :neutral_face:

(Stickin' with mammoth) #831

60th anniversary is diamonds, so work with that. You’re worth it.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #832

Hooted with laughter at this one.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #833

U.S.? Which U.S.? Wisconsin, Pacific Northwest, Midwest, Northern Midwest, Texan, Georgian, Alabaman, Floridan, California Valley, Maine, Bronx, Flushing, Southy Boston, Looosiana, Missouri, Kentuckian, South Carolinan, Oklahoman, what?

All distinct and different. How cool is that?

@x-Dena-x regarding intimate products…

Once, while riding with a landscaping client to a bid, I experienced a “feminine emergency” and we stopped for supplies. I lamented having to purchase an entire box of tampons when I had plenty of supplies at home and she suggested I take one and return the rest. I asked her how.

She said, “Tell them they didn’t fit.”

She was a client for seven years.

Happy belated, Doug. :slight_smile:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #835

When my Nana turned ninety, I asked her what age she’d choose, if she could. After a moment of thought, she replied, “You know, sixty wasn’t so bad.”

Of course, sixty is now in the rear-view mirror, but she was right! Hope it was a happy day.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #836

(Stickin' with mammoth) #837

John Pinette tries low carb living.

(Diane) #838

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

This needed more than one like.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #839

He is truly a gift.

An all you can eat sashimi buffet would just be too awesome. I’d eat so much, with only the smallest side of seaweed.

(KCKO, KCFO) #841

Pretty sure UP is the right direction for reaching the Hotel California.

(Alex) #842