Humor :-)

(Ellen) #221

@juice @anon54735292 Really??? I’m so upset I didn’t see anyone wearing this when I was in Australia.

I wish I could tell that it’s because it never actually happened :grimacing:

(KCKO, KCFO) #223

I was there in the 90s, and did see this kind of thing, the ties were more narrow, but otherwise, the same. Oh and they had to have one of these on their belts:

(Carl Keller) #224

The possibliites are endless… Paine, Cash, Love, Bates, Hope.

Reminds me of when I searched for Helen Pardise in FB and found no less than 15 matches. At least 3 or 4 looked legit.

Seriously? Shorts and a tie is a thing? Say it ain’t so!

In the 90’s :open_mouth: Where exactly were you? I’ve not see the likes of it since the late 70’s/early 80’s!

(Central Florida Bob ) #226

At a place I used to work in the '80s there as a guy named Dick Longest. They would page people in the factory on the intercom.

(Running from stupidity) #227

That Newk-wannabe on the right has it HAPPENING.

This was also my immediate question. Maybe She was in Longreach or Birdsville. Or Perth. :slight_smile:

There is that old joke about Perth - they’re two hours + 20 years behind the rest of Australia :wink:

(Running from stupidity) #229

To make that even better, they’re currently THREE hours behind due to refusing to use daylight saving time because changing the clocks twice a year is beyond most of the residents :slight_smile:

They have clocks?

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PERTH IS LIKE AND I AM SURE THEY ARE NICE PEOPLE

Bless their cotton ‘Walk Socks’ :laughing:

(Running from stupidity) #232

Western Australia and Queensland - our two largest states - are our equivalent of “The South” :slight_smile:

And neither of them hold with crazy unnatural ideas like “Daylight Saving Time.” Which is a PITA in terms of, well, everything for everyone in the country who has to deal with them.

(Bob M) #233

Lived in AZ, where we never changed clocks. Don’t see the need. Now that I’m out of AZ, I HATE changing clocks twice a year. It takes me 1-2 weeks to recover. Daylight savings is useless and should be banned.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #234

Sneaky to not include the @.

(Running from stupidity) #235

It’s like a treasure-hunt, I just leave little bits and pieces around the place for you to discover :slight_smile:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #236

You’re a treasure all right… :rofl::rofl:

(Running from stupidity) #238

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #240

:joy: all true