How Much have you Lost

(Brian) #82

Elephant endowment, here I come! LOL!! (I’m 2 pounds away and approaching.)

(KCKO, KCFO) #83

The image in my head when I read this was of the chihuahua with his mouth around the ankle of the leg dragging it down a road. Now I can’t get it out of my head. :exploding_head:

(Tamara Jo Palmer) #84

:joy: Thanks. Now it’s stuck in my head too. Lol :wink:

Apparently I’ve lost the worlds largest ball of tape.

I’ve lost the average amount of cheese eaten per year, by eating way more than that in cheese…LOL

(Laura) #87

I like that vision… especially since I think of my grandsons Deer like 4 lb little Chihuahua. TJ is so delicate looking… but he could do it.

(Ellen) #88

Apparently I’ve lost an elephant’s penis, would’ve thought I’d have noticed one of those in my bag.

(Michele) #89

So I sat on the plane a few days ago and a child walked up the isle and passed my seat. This triggered the thought - how much is 16 kg in small children? Well apparently 16kg is the average weight of a 4 year old. So in real terms I’ve lost a 4 year old :rofl::rofl:. I will be looking at small children now in a different light!! :grinning:

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #90

Up to a cinder block and a rack of ribs.

I lost a newborn calf and I’m almost to a 2 month old horse.

As of today, an average two year old. :joy:

A 5 gallon bottle of water or an average human leg (creepy).

I’ve lost a gold brick and need to lose a microwave!

(Brian) #95

Coming up on an Irish Setter! :slight_smile:

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #96

Today, the scale said that it’s a small bale of hay.

I prefer to think of it as five gallons of water and the average amount of chemical additives consumed by an American in a calendar year.

An elephant heart and a guinea pig :joy:

(Danielle) #98

I’ve lost a human head and an average human leg. You’d think I would have noticed…

(Laura) #99

I would way prefer to find a brick of gold🤣

I lost 3 bags of red potatoes in 3 months. My goal is to lose another 3 bags by Christmas. By the way, anyone have a keto recipe for egg nog?

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #101

The search function in this forum works very well.
The magnifying glass shaped thing at the top of the page? All I did was put in the words “egg nog”.