Freeze bread, eat bread?

(Charlotte) #21

Chris posted about this bread back in August, and I’ve been using the recipe ever since! :heart:

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #22

Well, I don’t eat anything that is fat free, on the contrary, I’m usually bumping up the fat, but as my signature suggests, I love me some Sucralose, and a little bit of other artificial sweeteners too + I eat the Keto bread almost daily.
My weight has been totally stable (after losing all the weight I intended to) and I feel great :slightly_smiling_face:

Funny thing is, with all the talk about sweeteners causing cravings and such… I crave beef ! In fact, the handful of times when I have eaten too much, it wasn’t something artificially sweetened, or my Keto bread, but rather my protein and fat dinners.

(traci simpson) #23

that’s great for you! I wish that was me and I get the shakes when I’ve tried to drink like a coke zero or something so I stopped trying. I crave nuts and cheese!

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #24

My GF is a nut freak ! I have to stop her sometimes and tell her, "Babe we are having dinner in like an hour… And she will just struggle to put them down. Between that and fat bombs, she wouldn’t have to eat anything else !
Heck with that, I want a big plate of “real dinner” ! :slightly_smiling_face: