Feeling not so good

This, please reach out.

I totally missed the ice cream bit. YES! I made loads of ice cream last summer. I have a couple of posts in the recipe section for ice cream. I am super lazy with stuff like that and impatient so can’t be bothered with the whole making custard thing first. I just throw it all together and in the ice cream machine so I can have ice cream in 30 minutes from thinking I want some! It is really easy (or certainly can be the way I make it!) and really delicious. I thought I had put a recipe up for one I made but I cannot find it - it was chocolate with salted caramel toasted pecans and it was every bit as good as it sounds! You could do the same with peanuts :smiley:

(Cassandra Higdon) #23

I don’t even know where the recipe section here is… I think somebody sent me a link but I couldn’t access it :frowning: yeah making the custard first has made me kinda procrastinate :laughing::laughing:

Use the search function - works really well. Or go to the main menu and Categories where you can see all the categories, including Recipes. Or just search for something specific like “ice cream”.

(Cassandra Higdon) #25

I found a recipe for ice cream on google - and its the type you just mix the ingredients and pop them into the icecream maker… no custard. The recipe i found calls for whole milk tho- I am assuming it is okay to use unsweetened Almond Milk instead?? Hopefully I can make that tonight!

My basic recipe is here…

I would use cream over almond milk for a tastier ice cream.

(Carmelo Signorello) #27

Hi there, at a Chinese restaurant I used to get steamed chick and brocolli. I guess you have to like it in order to want to eat it. It is not easy at all, but can’t beat the feeling. Good luck

(Cassandra Higdon) #28

I’m extremely picky about chicken… it seems there’s always a huge chunk of fat. I can eat fatty oils n things but just eating a chunk of fat makes me ---- well— it’s not good what happens when I get a chunk of fat lol!!! I do get steamed chicken broccoli from time to time but I end up barely eating any of the chicken :joy:

(Cassandra Higdon) #29

Thank you!!
I made some ice cream yesterday worth the recipe I found online and it was amazing!!!