February Zorn Fast 2018

(Candice) #123

Wasn’t planning on fasting, but I feel really good @20 hours and will continue. Good luck to all!

(Jon H.) #124

I did near the same thing last month. not sure how to blur pics. @Brenda

(Lonnie Hedley) #125

Click on the gear when sending a message. Choose blur spoiler. Replace the words inside with what you want to blur.

(Jon H.) #126

@KellynP thank your husband and you for your service to this great land.

(Jon H.) #127

Looking forward to how eating omad will change this fast. Any one else trying this approach with thoughts on this. Does it make day two or three less trying ect.

Checking in at 40 hours. Hungry as per usual at around hour 24 but took a bite of fat that took the edge off, went to bed and woke up feeling great. :tada:

(Renee Slaughter) #129

Ready steady go!

(Kellyn ) #130

That’s so sweet. :heart:

(Kellyn ) #131

And so it begins…I just started my fasting clock. :slight_smile:

(What The Fast?!) #132

BG at 82 and ketones at 3.4 this morning after last night’s Valentine’s Day keto feast.

(Lonnie Hedley) #133

Which is it? 3.2 or 3.4? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(What The Fast?!) #134

Haha, editing to fix. 3.4

I quit smoking 24 years ago and I still sometimes wake up from smoking dreams.

(Trish) #136

This is usually around the time I eat my first meal and my tummy is grumbling. Probably doesn’t help that my SO is cooking burgers and onion rings for his lunch. friend coming over shortly for a catch up so hopefully that will distract me for a while. Also noticing the start of a headache, possibly from lack of this morning’s coffee.

(Rob) #137

I’m in for my first real EF. Max before was 42hrs so aiming for 72 now, maybe 96.

Now, where’s the ketoade? :flushed:

(Ketomanu) #138

I am in too! I am on hour 21 so far. Have a bad head cold so that actually helps because appetite is in the basement… Thank you all Zorn-Fasters for so much motivation and support!

Blurring mentions of food is fine, and I think that this is just not the right thread for food pics (but @cailynq it sounds like you have a great rhythm going, and it’s nice to see you enjoying the feasting as well as the great improvements on keto and fasting! also, you can come over and cook at my house whenever you want :grin:)

How’s everyone doing so far?

I’m at 18 hours and already have cold hands despite pre-feasting. Also had a weird allergic reaction just now (itchy eyes, nose) and had to take a benadryl. Allergies were completely unrelated to fasting I’m sure, but am bummed that I took a pill that has starch listed in the ingredients, even if it’s a trace amount.

On the up side, my bg is at 5.3 mmo/l, down from 7.2 three hours ago, and my ketones are at 0.7, up from 0.5. So my glucose ketone index is now at 7.57, down from 14.4 three hours ago… if I did that right.

(Candy Lind) #141

OK, I’m smiling! :grin:

(Beth) #143

At 20 hours. I’m going out to take a walk. When I get hungry I remind myself that hunger waxes and wanes. Hopefully all of you out there are doing well! We’ve got this!