February Zorn Fast 2018

(Kellyn ) #224

I bought some lite salt this morning to make some of Brenda’s keto-aide. I also bought some sparkling mineral waters.

(John Somsky aka KetoGrinder) #225

I personally take all my vitamins while fasting. I also take magnesium in addition to the salt.

(John Somsky aka KetoGrinder) #226

I’m at 130 hours in. 11 pounds down since the start of this fast. I’m working on keeping hydrated and my electrolytes up.

(Beth) #227

Sending comforting thoughts. So sorry.

I’m still in. I had a little bone broth last night to take the “edge” off. I will break my fast tonight at my daughter’s birthday dinner. It will be a total of 3 days, which will be a record for me.

(Beth) #229

I made the 36 hours I committed to. I have a breakfast meeting Friday morning. I was 3 lbs. down this morning but do attribute at least two to water weight. In fact I could call this post the pee post because that about all I’ve done since yesterday morning even though I had ample electrolytes.

(Lonnie Hedley) #230

I just read some Q&A from Dr. Fung and he said if you’ve been eating a nutritious Keto diet, it is not necessary to supplement when fasting.

That doesn’t mean you can’t if you want to.

(Jackson ) #231

U lost 3 lb in 36 hr of fasting ?

Just curious, how much of your weight loss usually comes back when you break your EFs?

(Jackson ) #233

11 pounds since 130 hrs fast ? Or from before ?

(Cailyn Mc Cauley) #234

Yes! My apologies everyone! I forgot on I was on the Zornfast Thread --new culpa (-0. Post deleted.

(Cailyn Mc Cauley) #235

Sorry sorry sorry! I got lost and was thinking I was in my “Class of 2017” thread! Ouch! Deleted the post!

(Cailyn Mc Cauley) #236

Yes! It was my mistake!! So sorry!

(John Somsky aka KetoGrinder) #237

I almost always regain some of the weight. But it’s quite variable. Sometimes I’ll regain 2 of 10 pounds. Other times I’ll regain 5 of 5. I find if I follow up an extended fast with several every other day fasts, it helps the more of the weight stay off.

(Cailyn Mc Cauley) #238

Thanks! I’m so sorry to everyone. I was thinking I was in a different thread when I was responding --oh so embarrassed!

(Kellyn ) #239

This is the first time I have seen the Mg mineral water. I can’t wait to see how it tastes!

(Cailyn Mc Cauley) #240

My apologies! I was replying on my phone and thought I was on my thread :-0 post deleted!!

(Cailyn Mc Cauley) #241

Welll, I’ve now made it through the entire thread and got my apologies in–so embarrassed! I thought I was in my own “Class of 2017” thread when responding to you.

This is why we should ALWAYS wear our reading glasses when posting. :frowning:

Short answer- the fast was good.

(Lonnie Hedley) #242

January Zornfast Fast I lost 7lbs over 108+ hours. 5lbs quickly came back, but then I’ve settled to only 2lbs gained since the end of that fast. At 35.5 hours this morning, I had lost those 2 lbs. I expect to lose another 3 lbs over the next 68.5 hours and promptly gain them back when I start eating again.

(Dustin Bell) #243

Ah, no problem, didn’t mean to make ya feel bad. Sorry for being abrasive.