February Zorn Fast 2018

(Cheryl) #204

I’m at 26 hours and much more awake than I’d like to be😂. I drank coffee too.late into the afternoon. Hoping the sleepy time tea will help.

(Mike Glasbrener) #205

24 in. Most of the time I do 36 hr fasts twice a week. Thurs. is an unusual day for me to fast. When I mentioned yeah and I’m fasting tomorrow too I got grief. Argh!

/rant on
Hunger is not the problem in general. It’s other crap.
/rant off

Mild hunger which I’ll ignore. More potassium, magnesium and salt before bed time to head off cramping which I get bad if I don’t get out in front of it. Spin in the am…

(Candy Lind) #206

So sorry for your loss! :cry: Maybe dedicating your fast to their memory will help you work through …

(Candy Lind) #207

@Corinna so sorry for the loss of your son! It’s just not supposed to happen that way. :cry: God Bless.

(Apple Valentine ) #208

I’m now at 41 hrs… the longest I’ve fasted before is 36. Just currently feeling that slight hunger but I’ll have some salt and go for a swim to take my mind off it. Otherwise I’m feeling really good, pleasantly suprised :blush:

(Candy Lind) #209

OK, I have a fasting PR now - 26 hours and counting. I know, huge, right? :rofl: I’ve had hunger pangs on and off but quelled them with keto ade, salt & water; feeling pretty OK as I head off to bed. On to day two! KC,FO.

(Carol Kopp) #210

A little late out of the station, but better late than never! Just starting,Thursday 8pm. PST.
Looks like there are some good tips in the posts above, I might need them midday tomorrow.
Happy fasting all.

(Carol Kopp) #211

Hugs, take care of yourself.

(Carol Kopp) #212

That is always so shocking, sorry to hear you have to go through the loss of a friend.

Thank you for this thought

29 hours, 1am… woke up to pee and now BING! wide awake.

(Candy Lind) #215

Don’t you just HATE that!?!? Me, I’m just now getting sleepy. Spending too much late evening screen time again.

(Heather Miller) #216

29 hrs and counting. By the time I wake up tomorrow will be at 36. Planning to go 50 hrs this one. Good night fasters.

(mary6aros) #217

Ugh! I got up this morning to send my DH off to work, and after drinking a bit of water starting experiencing aching in my stomach (I think from the water being refrigerated; the tap water tasted gross) and then nausea. Not severe, but enough to make me irritable. Thought maybe electrolytes, so I supplemented with mag and potassium tablets and put salt under the tongue.
Sent DH off, laid down, and it’s better. Just drank some salty juice off sauerkraut ( kids ate all the pickle juice) for more sodium.
After I get back up, I’ll make some salty hot water.

(Jackson ) #218

Have energy and lose some pounds and feel healthy !

(Jackson ) #219

Can I have my supplement while I’m fasting like my vitamin d and magnesium ? I’m fasting for 4 days

(She had one feck to give and that feck is gone.) #220

35hrs! Yesterday was tough. I think I wanted to comfort eat because I felt so crappy. Had some homemade potassium broth with salt and it helped enough to get me passed it.

Phew! Woke up this morning feeling a little better - like a layer of sickness had been removed. Day 2 is GO!

So almost at 36 hours! I’m excited that I’ve made it this far - didn’t think I could. Woke up feeling slim, and lo and behold the scale is down almost 4 pounds. Feeling slightly light-headed, but my bg isn’t too low. I get dawn effect, so waking up with 6.2 is decent for me. Blood ketones are at 1.2.

(Trish) #222

Yup, that’s me too. I don’t know how many nights I spend awake in bed reading for a few hours before being able to fall back asleep. Or getting up to pee at 4ish then that’s it, I’m up for the day. Between my bladder and my older dog’s bladder its a wonder I sleep at all.

(Kellyn ) #223

What is tapping?