Fasting and 16-8

(Brian) #41

With our normal eating pattern, breakfast and then supper, we’re probably in the area of 16-8 just eating the way we feel like eating. It’s just two meals a day. We don’t generally “snack” in between. Occasionally, it’s more like 17:7 or 15:9, we really don’t keep that close of a track of it. We don’t even think of it as any kind of “fasting” at all. It’s just normal eating. When we drop off one of those meals and it becomes one meal a day, it starts to feel like intermittent fasting. But just two meals a day, it’s all we want.

I could say, “we eat as often as we want” and there would be people who would think we eat all day long. Nope. It’s still just two meals a day. Same with “we eat all the fat we want” or “we eat all the protein we want”.

Satiety is a wonderful thing when it’s working well and you’re in a comfortable and healthy rhythm.

(bulkbiker) #43

Hi Andrew
I prefer to use my own ketones which fasting helps to create.
I have no problems missing breakfast or lunch for that matter without the use of exogenous ketones and in fact have fasted up to 7 days without them either.
Your post sounds remarkably akin to an ad for Pruvit? Am I right in thinking that?
M