Epic Carnivore July-a-ganza

430g (below a pond) of pork chuck roast and a few eggs for lunch. It’s 6:30pm, normal dinnertime for us but I am super satiated. We will see. If I don’t eat more, it’s an unusually light day for me but I definitely ate more than just enough protein :smiley:
This chuck is super fatty, way, way fattier than the usual one. I barely could find some leaner parts for Alvaro (and he ate that tiny one in 2 sittings…) but it was enough for him. Tomorrow I make those boring cheesy fried eggs for him and all the pork is mine. I can eat as much pork as I want tomorrow, it surely won’t run out. Eating is easy now.

I saw no sunshine today. We had rain, cooler air and super gloomy weather. Rain is nice but not rain, not sunshine, just too little light and too much humidity, I don’t like that. Tomorrow I need to weighlift already. I even skipped my walks as the rain was on and off and it’s not refreshing in gloomy weather. I can skip a single day.

WOW Azi that has to be the best darn testimonial from a loved one you could get LOL We read about those ‘who see this carnivore light’ but you got a first hand person doing this and getting wonderful results.
I AM super thrilled for him doing so well…and do me a favor, tell him on this zero carb thread, he has people saying GO MAN GO and enjoy the new health he has gotten from eating this lifestyle cause truly hearing this is just fab to me :sunny:

and ya know, when he returns it will ‘be more both of you’ in a ZC tandem which is the best one can hope…each of you doing the same for health cause for me, I don’t have that. My hubby is a massive eat it all person and my kid who is 16, she is somewhat lower carb and ‘gets it’ but won’t ever go my route I doubt…but thing is you got a great affirmation from hubby that he is on board.

I loved your post Azi!

This is wonderful to read VE cause truly alot of us ‘don’t quite get there’ and I think thru your tenacity of your health, I believe you COULD be there :slight_smile: and that is a fine and balanced body place to be :sunny:

and if you are one that dropped ‘dieting baggage of all the crazy out there’ with do this, do that, must fast, must track/KNOW it all and more then your brain and body are in a great ‘neutral space’ and I am super thrilled to read this from you!!!

It sounds to me you found all you and healed all you as you need and are very on point about how far you can go this way or not…I would love to be a keto eating type person but in the end I am not there at all and know that zc/carni is my best lifestyle at this point but if real change comes for me like it has for you…oh yea :wink:

I also enjoyed your post alot! And congrats on all those yrs getting everyone into good education and more and you did you time, now you got a ‘new you adventure’ to handle and tackle I am sure!

both these posts are wonderful and I enjoyed the fact that each person is finding THEM and their way forward and darn that is what all of us want…seeing 2 great success posts means to me we are all changing for the better :100:

(Edith) #103

@Fangs, you are truly an amazing person. Not matter what the post, you are able to come up with positive, thoughtful things to say. You are an amazing addition to this forum.

I don’t know if I would ever be completely finished with those kinds of thoughts, but there is definite improvement. I think I’m too vain about my appearance not to. Lol. A few pounds up the scale bothers me even though logically I know it doesn’t matter. The nice thing for me about keto/carnivore is that I really don’t have to think about macros and calories. I did make myself crazy with it, tracking everything, when I first started keto. Carnivore or pretty darned close to it is just sooooooooo easy. Cooking is so easy. I enjoyed cooking food for the graduation party, but I certain don’t miss having to do that food prep every day.

Like you say almost every day, “You do you.” And that goes for you, too. :laughing: I can tell you are happy with finding what works for you because of your enthusiasm in every one of your posts.

I had to track on keto in the first years… Or else I would have gone over my 40-45g net carbs… I found it very important not to stay much below, I had to squeeze all the veggies I could into my day lest I became miserable and quit… It was already less than minimal vegetables, I only spent 25g net carbs on them, basically nothing (I disliked green leaves with a passion so it was 1kg at most but often less).

:smiley:
Carnivore(-ish and even farther from it) is LOADS better! :smiley: I don’t need to track (okay, I just can’t. I do on my super simple days but it’s not reliable) even when I do my special summer ketovore with as much fruit as I want and some more (as it’s there, being nice and juicy. but I don’t need or crave it so it’s usually a tiny taste and it’s already more than needed).

I ended up eating a tad more meat. So I am over a pound but just a bit.
I am totally in love with my pork. I can imagine better meat, I don’t always enjoy it to the same extent but it’s always easy to make, easy to eat and its satiation effect is wonderful so it takes food off from my mind. And I haven’t had this freedom since… Maybe decades or ever?

My food is just “too simple” but as I cook for Alvaro too, I get the right amount of joy from preparing food. Nothing complicated ever. Sometimes I watch food making videos… I can’t even imagine how people spend so much time and effort on a simple dish, often a dessert (as they looks nice. I don’t want to eat them but they surely looks nice and cutting those perfect layered cakes must be enjoyable)… But I definitely need more than making my roasts and boiled eggs :smiley:

yea but from all I read thru your posts you have matured to a ‘scienc-y smart level of nutrition’ vs. the ‘ol’ this crazy diet will take off lbs and one that is not sustainable’

what I saw from you VE is a true and smart and controlled walk toward your personal health and I can see that thru your experimental all in carnivore trial and how you changed back to keto a bit and knew what fit you and not…you ain’t one to jump drastic and out of ‘dieting baggage and control of that which never works’ and for that I see a strength literally IN YOU that I want :slight_smile: I read how it works for you on how you do it and you are very stable and more, and while, yea vanity lbs will come into play and more as it will for most of us all the time…heehee…you don’t go overboard and change up your eating lifestyle dramatically and out of control.

So I say one thing, I learned alot thru reading your posts and how you do things…you gave me alot to think about truly and for that I thank you~~

good thing is we all learn and support each other and thing is when someone like you ‘really works the nutrition’ as they require, it sends big signals to me to ‘work me’ as I require :slight_smile: you have a big prescence in our thread to me for sure!

I had to track on keto in the first years… Or else I would have gone over my 40-45g net carbs… I found it very important not to stay much below, I had to squeeze all the veggies I could into my day lest I became miserable and quit… It was already less than minimal vegetables, I only spent 25g net carbs on them, basically nothing (I disliked green leaves with a passion so it was 1kg at most but often less).

:smiley:
Carnivore(-ish and even farther from it) is LOADS better! :smiley: I don’t need to track (okay, I just can’t. I do on my super simple days but it’s not reliable) even when I do my special summer ketovore with as much fruit as I want and some more (as it’s there, being nice and juicy. but I don’t need or crave it so it’s usually a tiny taste and it’s already more than needed).

I ended up eating a tad more meat. So I am over a pound but just a bit.
I am totally in love with my pork. I can imagine better meat, I don’t always enjoy it to the same extent but it’s always easy to make, easy to eat and its satiation effect is wonderful so it takes food off from my mind. And I haven’t had this freedom since… Maybe decades or ever?

My food is just “too simple” but as I cook for Alvaro too, I get the right amount of joy from preparing food. Nothing complicated ever. Sometimes I watch food making videos… I can’t even imagine how people spend so much time and effort on a simple dish, often a dessert (as they looks nice. I don’t want to eat them but they surely looks nice and cutting those perfect layered cakes must be enjoyable)… But I definitely need more than making my roasts and boiled eggs :smiley:

(Daisy) #107

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and that I’m so sorry I’ve been away for so long! I got frustrated with the technical problems on the site and ended up just shifting more to Instagram. But I am definitely still carnivore, still thriving health wise and finally figuring out the key to my weight loss! I spent over a year on carnivore GAINING unnecessary weight and had gained a good 10 pounds of fat. I am now down that 10 pounds and am hoping to keep seeing weight loss!! My food pictures aren’t nearly as fun, as I do a more leaner Ted Naiman approach now, but I definitely do fatty, delicious refeeding days a couple days a week! Hope you all are doing well! I just came back from a nearly 2 week vacation. My husband was so mad because he gained 10 pounds on the vacation. I gained 2 pounds and have since lost that plus almost 2 more pounds in a week. And I wasn’t even strict carnivore on the trip, just heavily meat based with the occasional salad and potato (mostly sweet potato with regular butter). But I was very in tune with my eating and I chose carefully every non carnivore food I ate, enjoying every bite and having no regrets! Now I’m 8 days back into my strict carnivore and just thriving!

(Karen) #108

Hi everyone back from my working weekend. It was totally horrendous lol. I have been in serious meltdown throughout. Constantly dripping wet, sticky, mopping my face with the paper towels … carried a wod of them around in my shirt pocket!!! I didn’t eat a whole lot while at work as it was just too hot and lost my appetite. Continued doing the stair runs each day before work and did a further 49, 62 and 26 flights of stairs at work sat, sun and yesterday… and trying to climb the stairs when your heavy fabric trousers are sticking to your legs, heavy work shoes and heavy web belt with all the equipment on was awful. My poor legs and feet were throbbin! Long long shifts arghhhh!

Packed lunches over weekend were chicken cheese and butter, packet of beef topside slices, ham, baby tin of tuna and chicken thighs

Not slept well over these past few days either so this morning I cancelled my CF session cos I really didn’t think I would be up to it. Dragged myself out of bed and starting stair running just after half 8. Finished them just after 9 and felt quite perked up so as I had just enough time to get to the CF box and as no one had taken my place I went along. Weight training first then a wod of 5 x 4min rounds of 200m run 20 burpees and max effort overhead squats done straight through round after round. About halfway through I was asking myself … why??? Lol.
I finished it and was glad I had gone even though it was a bugger and so hot!

Popped to Company Shop on way home and picked up some goodies and got some foody bits for my daughter, she is isolating after being pinged on track n trace. Popped them round to her and then got home for some brunch about midday. Chicken, cold water prawns sauted in butter with melted cheese.

My dance partner turned up for a walk up to the nature reserve for a cuppa on the cafe veranda overlooking the water. It was nice and relaxing. Couple of pooches to pet and make a fuss of while drinking our brew, they were so cute.

Dropped my friend back at his home and came home via lidl for more supplies. Fancied some cold cuts of meat. Now not hungry enough to eat the steak I bought
:roll_eyes: maybe in a while. Had a small chunk of cheddar.

Saturdays evening food 100% Angus beef burger … I ate 3!
20210719_183257

Last nights steak tibeye … wasn’t hungry but knew I would struggle today if I didn’t eat it.

Nothing Sunday evening as I was on the full 13 hour shift and it was far too late to eat when I got home.

Not eaten enough calories over the working period as per but even more so due to heat. Saturday was only day I ate enough cals cos I had the 3 burgers and they are high cal.

Only good thing about that was that my trousers remained feeling loose-ish even when they got sweaty hot!

Just so happy to be in shorts again… I can cope… yesss!

I try to track now. It seems even eating at 11pm (I was borderline hungry, I had meat… :D) couldn’t trigger eating much… Meat is way below one pound, with a few eggs and little else.

I can’t seem to get bored of my boiled eggs but I eat very little of it and put bresaola on top.

Tomorrow I will run out of my pork roast… I will fry turkey liver next, I never ate turkey liver. It’s exciting as each and every species had different tasting liver this far. Chicken liver is nothing like duck liver so I imagine turkey liver is different too.

I made lots of sponge cakes and I am not so much into them now (but I had to whip egg whites with a bigger machine as I still have no better tool for it - it does the trick, it’s just the cleaning… - and I always make sponge cakes too when this happen… even though I made whipped cream too as it’s useful for Alvaro. fun to me too but I am not so much into it now that I lost a big part of my food addiction) so it probably will last a while.

I had no appetite today though it was nice to eat meat. But I wouldn’t have done it without hunger. I had hunger. I only ate when I had it, that’s why I ate at night too, I just couldn’t eat enough until then, meat works wonders at quick satiation again. I have a hipothesis that I tend to eat so much pork first because I have less meaty days before and I miss it. It’s probably true. But whatever is the case, I get satiated way easier on the next days. I think. I don’t focus on my notes very much but it seems so as I think back on things.

Pork chuck seems to have the perfect fattiness, taste wise and otherwise… I think I will eat more from it in the future. I just will have 1-2 off days per week (eggs and tuna, eggs and liver, maybe heart or tongue, definitely NOT some bird all alone) and fry a big slab again :wink: 5 porky day a week (sometimes beef and when I will find mutton again I wonder)? Sounds nice. But we will see.
Too bad I can’t get goat.

(Linda ) #110

@ Daisy welcome back I too have gained on carnivore im up 8lbs but to drop weight I think it have to drop calories to about 800/ 900 and I think that’s probably why I’m gaining to begin with…
On keto I just wasn’t hungry so often my calories were low so fast forward a year and I started carnivore and to start with my appetite followed that of keto and I dropped another 12 lbs…then I dont know why but suddenly my body decided to get hungry and now five months later I’m up 8…
I was up 6 at my last drs visit wit Dr Cywes and because I hadn’t gained by his weigh in he wasn’t bothered at all…
So im hoping that when my metabolism says ok she is feeding me now and speeds up a bit all this gaining will stop…

I’m still messing with food I just can’t do lean chicken im hungry every 4 hours…
So today I went back to my flanken ribs one this morning with a couple eggs and a protein bread bun on the side…
Dinner was two flanken ribs with a protein bread bun on the side… I actually toasted the bread buns today and added butter and a thin spread of cream cheese…(trying to use up stuff ).

@shanita well you seem really happy with your pork so you should eat it…I like my flanken ribs and I never seem to get bored eating then go figure …eating the eggs seem to be helping full me up but if I go too light on meat I have to eat 3 meals and so I not sure ots a good thing…I keep reading things from veterans who’s mantra seems to be " eat more meat" I don’t cook my meat in fat I grill it but eggs I fry in bacon fat. My bread I butter so my fat content is prob still high…

@ karen you are so good with your exercise im in awe of you …I wish I was like that but alas I’m not…

(Daisy) #111

Be very careful there! 800/900 calories is not sustainable for any human and can cause metabolic slowdown. I do about 12-1500 calories a day with a refeed twice a week of 2000 calories. I want this to be long term sustainable and mostly I want to be healthy and energetic! If I do even a couple days at 1200 calories I am very sluggish. The last two days have been a low calorie day and my energy tonight was in the toilet. Tomorrow I will feast on super fatty roast! Yum! Here was today’s meals.

Super glad to see you back KetoDaisy!! Loved reading your post.
Seems you are systematically tackling what you need to walk around some small tweaks that works well for you.

----I so agree everyone. Do not eat less! To a very low level. It will backfire and bite ya in the butt on carnivore as in ‘using that dieting mentality’ of need to starve off the lbs :slight_smile:

Slow and slow is the key to dropping some gained lbs or if you want to lose more lbs is cut back your fat intake. If you eat 2 meals a day but cut the fat back on one of them. If you eat 1 meal per day cut the fat intake back on like your heavier food selection and pair up with leaner meat like seafood as your side option.

Luckily we can cut back fat intake a little for a meal and not feel deprived or get hangry or ‘feel it all that bad’ like we did when ‘old time dieting’ but the key is to slowly change a meal in our day.

example for me would be: I eat a 1 lb. NY Strip steak first meal. Second meal I eat 3 country style fatty ribs

On my NY Strip I would cut some of the bigger fat off the steak and not eat it and I would cut back on any added butter for frying the steak…second meal I would not eat 3 ribs, I would eat 1 fatty rib and pair with alot of shrimp.

full fat steak fried in butter along with 3 fatty pork ribs and that being cut down on fat intake and a tad of eating something leaner like shrimp instead of as much heavy meat means "I cut myself down’ in kcals easily…but I did not compromise truly my food intake or ‘starve me in any way’ really.

SO if we all do this a little, in a very small controlled manner we can change us around and drop some lbs. Just think 'very very small changes, a tad less fat in our meals which we can control…think watch added fats to our meals like frying in more butter than we need but I love it or adding in too much dairy, we all love too much cheese sometimes, HA and think pairings like cutting your fatty meat option in portion size back a little, but pair with a very leaner side food, like seafood or chicken.

We all been there when we feel very full and satisfied, we feel very not hungry, we eat less and maybe hot weather throws us off our eating and we do feel sluggish and more tired and ‘less than’ but if we control less kcals only by a TINY bit and cut kcals by only a tiny bit we do better making it a slower process.

Dr Kevin Stock has a ‘how to lose weight’ on carnivore article. But he says one thing at the end of his article:

“In conclusion, most people never need to “tinker” with The Carnivore Diet. It is why I was hesitant to even write this. However, for those vain like myself, these 3 Steps can help you get “unnaturally” lean – just beware of the trade-offs you make with the devil.”

and it is trade offs you make with the devil which is why whatever approach we take ‘for shifting off the lbs’ should be slow and very wise :slight_smile: but it can be done for sure.

remember too that Dr Kevin Stock is a bodybuilder…he loses ‘fat for his competitions’ and more so when you read this keep in mind he is doing this specifically ‘for his bodybuilding competitions’ so sometimes it reads a little diff. for the normal carnivore like me who is not a bodybuilder LOL

So just read this slow and easy and his Steps show us how to ‘tinker a very little bit’ and get results.

-------had nice pork ribs yesterday along with alot of roaster chicken we cooked. big azz chicken LOL got leftovers :slight_smile:
feeling bloaty for some reason…I feel like I gained up at least 5 if not 7 lbs truly…Got on the scale and I am up 1 lb. How can one lb. up make me feel like I am up SO much :crazy_face: I just feel bloaty but I am hounding down tons of water cause of the heat but I knew, just knew when I stepped on that scale I was gonna be up alot of lbs, but I am not…whew…lol…I just truly hate this feeling tho. I like the leaner, meaner, thinner non-bloaty feeling so much better!! But hey it is what it is but it will be nice when the bloaty leaves. Of course remember too I eat alot of salt…boy I need to tackle that issue with me and one day I truly will HAHA

all good in carnivore land for me so far.
July is flying by and into August we all will go!!

oh edited to say…we carnivores never really ‘chat how to eat to lose lbs faster’ cause NEW PEOPLE onto this plan need health changes ya know, as many of us did, I did LOL so the main focus is eat all you need all the time for our health…BUT IF one is more healed and needs some lbs shifted or is gaining, then yes carnivores can tweak a small bit and truly find that great balance against our meat/fat intake and get ‘even healthier’ but that is once we DO get time on plan…so that is just kinda why ‘chatting weight loss’ on carnivore is a tough call cause you never want newbie people ‘to control’ or ‘diet in any way’ when new…they require all that good meat and fat…but more on time with being strict carnivore plan people might need some watching, some changing, some ‘few little smarts’ to even it all out for us and a little change can truly effect more weight loss for us.

ok just a chat on that :slight_smile:

You are more likely losing body fat and gaining lean muscle tissue and bone density. Best not to worry about calories if you are looking at 800 cal/day. Yep, you will lose weight but you will lose strength and resilience with it as muscle disappears and bones weaken.

If your body is hungry feed it nutrients. The highest nutrition is via organ meats. But red meat paired with seafood is very good as well. Eating monogastric animals and birds like pork, rabbit and chicken can create hunger as the creature’s body fat has not been assembled as well (in good ratios) as a ruminant animal like cattle, sheep, goats or deer. I would usually include kangaroo as one to not eat much, but it might not be on the menu that often in most places.

It would be good to have a DEXA scan or at least check body composition measurements on bio-impedence scales (not as accurate), if you are going to step on scales. The other measures are tape measures of abdomen to height etc. Just using body weight scales alone is a primary source of mental health issues in people concerned about health.

Linda your post appeared just after I finished listening to this podcast, so I couldn’t help commenting.

Dr. Christine explains it well, I thought.

I forgot to eat today until 4pm. Then it was the classic breakfast of bacon and eggs. I need to tell you about an important bacon test that I have used after experiencing heart burn from a particular brand of bacon. But I need to hit my clean sleep goals, so can’t share it this post.

Last night I finished the rump steak leftovers. Cold steak is incredibly satiating but I find I need some added salt. That was OMAD.

This evening I cooked two lamb shanks in the cast iron camp oven but on the woodfire stove top. So yummy. Meat and bone, such a good combination. Drinks have been just rain water. People talk about a dry July like it is a torture. I find that I just don’t drink alcohol very much at all these days. It’s more effort to drink it than to abstain.

One lamb shank is for the fridge to cave-man much on tomorrow some time.

@FrankoBear wouldn’t we all love a DEXA scan, and ALL the f’ing test like quarterly to ‘check us’ and know but darn that ain’t gonna happen on my bank account but truly I do dream about my ‘what ifs’ I got this test or more… I would be right there in a personal health way but it wont’ ever go down that way for me. Hell property taxes just came along with farm trailer taxes and vehicle taxes and my wallet is f’ing slammed LOL but as each of us know…we all get slammed.

FB you are in ‘that zone’ and I applaud you for it. TRULY AND YOU are in that ‘good zone’ of better healing and just be warned ‘your next change will hit’ in that you feel safe and secure and good and you feel that and you got it! but another few months or maybe 5 or 6 you will change again, just always be open for it.

Salt. Salt give heart burn point blank.

Many have said this and if YOU are one who is not a salty added like me, I do well til I push just that ‘one shake more salt’ into my life and I pay the piper big time on heart burn to the misery level of real bad.

So think about your salt intake…some days you need it but it can be very harsh on the tummy AS WE change so another one of those, be aware. Heatburn is not normal on carnivore so it ‘is a food’ or ‘added butter or cook method’ or a drink sometimes to our day but if drink ain’t your issue, check your food cause most times we did a ‘tad of something’ to work against us and our tummy is showing us

Oh my, girls, some of you eat so tiny! 1500 kcal is impossibly low for me even on carnivore. 2000 kcal is little food, I know that since a decade (it was my modest intake on low-carb and keto, I mean, with my normal “I eat as little as comfortably possible” attitude) but on carnivore it’s more than enough (usually. I have 2200-2500 kcal carni days sometimes. I always seemed to need my higher-cal days even without high acitivity, my body likes this pattern and who am I to deny it? :D).
Yesterday I probably ate around 1500 kcal, it’s super low but possible for a single day or two on carnivore. The day before it was similar and the first day when I ate pork chuck was 2000 kcal :smiley: I always have this as lots of fatty pork has lots of energy and I eat my eggs too ;).
My numbers for carnivore including extreme cases: 1000-2500 kcal a day. Nowadays that I got used to it… 1400-2200? These are great numbers for me, I definitely lose fat if I stick to my carnivore-ish. Maybe slowly but I never ever lost fat quickly. Or gained. I lost fat (long, long ago) eating 2000, later 1800 kcal (eating around 60-80g net carbs, both time). I never went below as I couldn’t until carnivore but I doubt below 1800 is realistic even on carnivore longer term. But it’s a good number. I need my energy.

Today I fancied eggs, not so much meat. So I have a low-meat, quite eggy day this far. I looked at my notes, I only ate 5 eggs per day since the day I roasted pork (the first day with lots of pork only contained 4!), I clearly I miss them. So I eat eggs galore today. Yay. Just today.

We visited the butcher today and as Alvaro said, we have his heart :smiley: I bought a pig heart and he was very nice and talked about his little house and the kids. And he wishes to see us again soon :slight_smile: I like these tiny village places and nice folks.
I bought 2 tongues as well (FINALLY!) and he told me how it is best according to him. Slow cooking with some spices. I only ate fat tissue like that, never lean meat but I can believe it’s nice. There will be photos!

(Daisy) #117

This is pretty much the exact approach I have been taking!

(Daisy) #118

How is Alvaro doing?

Yeah I can eat between 1000 calories and 3000 calories on any given day :joy:

(Linda ) #119

Just to clarify I am Not presently eating 800 or 900 calories…but that’s where alot of my keto day calories ended up at times …
And it was prob about the same when I first started carnivore and I was still losing. but then dr C had me add all this fat and I added fatty meat lol and suddenly I was in a state of raging hunger that I never got doing keto… Its since then I’ve slowly crept up 8lbs on the scale but I believe it’s prob because of a year of low calories from eating keto…

But I love my fatty meat so much I don’t stray to far for too long from eating it lol… the last think I want to do go back to dieting so I just keep trying different meals to see if it holds me over longer…
It’s also why I haven’t tried going back to restricting calories because It wasn’t sustainable …so I need to find what is and so yes I’m still eating when I’m hungry lol
@FrankoBear thank you for the podcast I listened to it…it’s great to see so many drs moving away from the low fat lie …

@Azi, oh yea you are doing ok. You are slowly walking thru the small changes you need to make it ‘all suit and fit you’ perfectly…so that is the best thing you can do :slight_smile:

Oh I had days where I ate like 500-800 kcals. It was only because I just was not hungry at all. I think many of us carnivores have days like this easily ya know…but of course it is fine if it is just a natural non hungry day cause we do get very nourished, we heal up the body more and all that stuff…but of course like you and I know to purposely ‘diet to this’ level can’t be sustained :slight_smile: But eating lighter days on carnivore to me is a very natural thing actually. But most times when I was not hungry at all and had light eating days, a few days later I sure ate my fill when hungry HA

------------had nice pork ribs yesterday
then I nibbled out thru the day, basically cause I had nothing defrosted :frowning: I got to remember to defrost stuff.
had some leftover chicken, tin of sardines, few slices of bacon

woke up hungry today, getting a nice pack of NY Strip steaks out of the freezer. So steak and ? thinking shrimp, getting in the mood for some seafood.

July is rolling down guys…into August we will go!!
If anyone has a snazzy August title for the new thread throw it on out :slight_smile: