Easter 2017 Fast

(I am a Dog (Dog's eat until they burst!)) #141

I actually came up with the idea from a combination of suggestions from many people. Quite a few, even from a holistic practitioner on one of the FB groups where I post, said to start with something small to get the digestive system going again. Then, about 30 minutes to an hour later eat something more substantial.

The idea to keep it fatty came from a lot of different sources explaining how carbs, especially fibrous ones, would be harder to digest so try to avoid those. Plus fatty foods do not spike insulin and are very easy on the system so it seemed a good idea, I think I remember a couple of people mentioning that they ate macadamias, which I love, and olives, which I love as well.

I can’t take all of the credit but a forum like this is invaluable as a resource in our metabolic hacking on this WOE.

(Mary 🌹 ) #142

Today…I WEIGHED IN AT 132.2>>>>>>down from 132.8 yesterday! I am maintaining my loss! !!! Thanks for the EXCELLENT ADVICE! I am really NOT hungry yet. (Last meal 2pm yesterday!) THIS FAST WAS A MIRACLE FOR MY BODY TOO. My organs all seem to be in perfect sinc. Excess carbs have run havoc on my hormones my WHOLE LIFE!

(Mary 🌹 ) #143

I am 127.6# now…
I am doing ALTERNATE fasting…with intermittent (OMAD)
Feeling HEALTHY…but…I felt BETTER…on the 10day fast!

Go figure!:wink: