DECEMBER 2018 IF/EF Chat ALL WELCOME

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #81

Out after 37h…

Too much stress…

(Brennan) #82

41 little bit of hunger(?) an hour or so ago, salt water knocked it down no problem.

@Hardrock_keto_chick hope your stress doesn’t last too long :crossed_fingers::facepunch::love_you_gesture:

(KCKO, KCFO) #83

After a night of a lot of snacking and then having one where nothing even remotely sounded good to eat, I decided to take the opportunity to start an unplanned fast. So I started last night after dinner, and I am just going to ride this wave of food detachment til something sounds good to me again. 18 hrs. in so far.

Got no expectations this time.

KCKO

(Brennan) #84

I kinda fell into this one too, sometimes it just feels right!

46.5 hrs. here, and finally getting back to the Christmas lights. :slight_smile: Luckily some of snow melted today, but then again, it keeps the yard wet. :woozy_face: So I guess it didn’t matter. Hoping it dries in the next day or so.

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #86

Thanks mate!
Well the level of stress is pretty much always the same, but my tolerance for other people’s stupidity and ignorance is way down :expressionless:… I think I’ll end up picking up yoga or something… :thinking:

(Jane) #87

Joining you guys this evening for a short 36-hr fast… just because. Will break it some time on Thursday before I fly home.

Going to be home for 3 weeks straight (YAY!) for the holidays - working from home a bit next week then mostly off for the 2 weeks of Christmas and New Year’s. Need to get some fasting in while I can. Easier when by myself and busy at work.

(KCKO, KCFO) #88

Well it turned into just a OMAD thing. Just dinner. Back into IFing mode. I might do OMAD tomorrow as well. Just gonna see how I feel.

(Brennan) #89

I haven’t been able to get into OMAD yet, I’ve been thinking about IF-ing but my body seems to think that if I’m eating I should be eating and if I’m fasting I should be fasting.

Just over 61 hrs. and taking another day off. So hoping to get some stuff done. :slight_smile: Especially finishing up the Christmas lights! :evergreen_tree:

(Brennan) #91

57 hours in just sitting at my desk about to start the second unit on the new project and I can feel fasting brain on the starting line revving the engine!
Slept only 6 hours last night, but a good restful deep sleep. Woke up and hit the chin up bar. This stage of fasting right here is where I could live my whole life!

(Jane) #92

11 hrs in so just getting started. Since I usually skip breakfast I don’t really count this as “fasting” until I’ve skipped lunch and it is late afternoon.

BG: 88
BK: 1.0
GKI: 4.89

That’s two more than me. :woozy_face: … Woke at 2am, when the wife started coughing and couldn’t get back to sleep. … So it will be a long day. :slight_smile:

(Brennan) #94

[spoiler]Coffee coffee coffee, salted coffee?[/spoiler]
Or a nap :sleeping:

Actually having a cup just now. But decaf, since I don’t drink caffeinated. Never drank coffee for the boost, but simply the taste and the heat, which always seemed to help with my sinuses. Though lately, thats even been a bit better nowadays. :slight_smile: Also somewhat of a rarity for me while Fasting. Usually I’m just water only, but decided to do a cup just for something different. (Actually have never tried Salted Coffee? May have to try it.)

Also debating if I want to eat something today or just continuing on? Family just ate some [spoiler]Bacon and Eggs[/spoiler] but didn’t feel like joining in. Don’t usually get hungry while fasting, just miss eating a nice meal. :slight_smile:

(Brennan) #96

That’s usually the way it goes for me too.

Since I got a call for another [spoiler]Cheese Cake[/spoiler] order, I have to run to the store to pick up supplies anyway. Just wondering if I want to pick some meal stuff up while out. Everything else is in the deep freezer, and I do like eating fresh. … Plus, it’s just another reason to visit the butcher shop! :smile:

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #98

Me three… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Me Four…

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #100

Happy ketoversary! :partying_face::confetti_ball: