Bacon Cake,
I did a double take!
Back up I scroll
Oh bless my soul!
It really IS a baconcake!

Happy Birthday Dave :tada:

Thank you, Hallie. :slight_smile: … Bacon’s great in any form. :+1:

(Virginia ) #1449

Happy 35th Anniversary Honey, love you.:heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart:

(Laurie) #1450

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary, love ya too. :kissing_heart:

Thank you, Laurie. :+1:

(Robin) #1452

What??? How many other clandestine couples are on here? I feel like I just stumbled upon a romance novel, hold the sweet stuff.

(Jane) #1453

I can’t think of any that both post off the top of my head.

Lots of keto couples, though. My thin husband isn’t as strict as me, but he is a great support for me since he doesn’t keep carby junk around the house and is happy to eat a full keto meal with me at home. He will indulge some when we eat out, which doesn’t bother me.

(Jane) #1454

Oh - and happy anniversary you two!!!

Thank you ladies.

(Butter Withaspoon) #1456

Happy anniversary Dave and Virginia!

(Butter Withaspoon) #1457

Hahaha just saw my post is labeled “21 days later”
:laughing: but it came up in thread suggestions so clearly the site thinks I was remiss.

Um I hope it was a nice celebration, if you can remember

Thank you, Hallie. No worries, didn’t do much with all the craziness still going on, but just spent the day together at home. :slight_smile: :+1:

(Susan) #1459

hi Dave, Happy New Year to you and Virginia. Wish you all the best.

Thank you, Susan. And to you as well from the both of us. Lets hope this year is better than the last couple we’ve had. :+1:

(Virginia ) #1461

Thank you for the Anniversary wishes, sorry I’m late, haven’t been on in a while… been so much going on. I hope everyone will have a great New Year.

(Doug) #1462

Hey Dave, I hope things are going well for you. Stop by some time and let us know what’s going on. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there Doug, yeah things are going ok for the most part. Thanks. Hope you’re doing good as well.

Honestly just been pretty swamped this past year or so. (Both at work and home, but mostly work) … I’ve been around here and there on the site, but just haven’t been all too active overall. But I do try to peek in from time to time. I’ll see if I can set some time aside this weekend, and maybe post an update. :slight_smile: :+1:

Cheers, and I hope everyone else is doing well too!