Dave's Progress Thread - Year II

(Virginia ) #1382

Happy 34th Wedding Anniversary to one amazing hard working man, the love of my life, Love you more than words could ever say… You’re the best. Looking forward to 34 more years, I LOVE YOU.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart::heart::heart:

SR500%2C500

(Susan) #1383

Happy Anniversary to you Virginia and Dave.

Thanks Honey, Happy Anniversary and Love ya too. :kissing_heart: Hopefully next year some of this craziness will be over with and we can celebrate a bit more properly. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you kindly, Susan. :+1:

(Susan) #1386

Happy Belated Anniversary wishes to a very lovely couple, I hope that your day was wonderful and that you have many more to come =).

Thank you, Susan. :slight_smile:

(Virginia ) #1388

Thank you.

(Virginia ) #1389

It’s okay, as long as we are together that is all that matters. Love you.:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

(Virginia ) #1390

Thanks, Susan.

(Susan) #1391

Dave, any new artwork we can admire?

I actually haven’t done anything in the past few months… Just been busy, as well as dealing with all the craziness going on these days. But I did do some sketching earlier in the year, and V actually picked out one sketch I did with a Fairy. So I started working that one up, and should have actually finished it. But just lost the time and I really do have to get back to it, because it is close to being done with just a few things left that I want to do with it. … But here’s the original quick sketch I did, and where it’s at…

(Susan) #1393

That is so lovely. I really love your work.

Thanks. :slight_smile: :+1:

(Susan) #1395

That is lovely, would be lovely as a mural on a child’s bedroom wall --do you and V have grand children and paint for them -that would be awesome.

Thanks, but nope, just the one Son. V wants some, but it hasn’t happened as of yet. :slight_smile:

(Susan) #1397

I will keep my positive thoughts and prayers for you for that to happen one day, hehe. I love being a grandma =).

(Virginia ) #1398

Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life. I love you. couple-of-deer-with-hearts-valentines-day-vector-illustration-P48YM7

Love ya too… Sorry I haven’t been around much with work and this weather. :kissing_heart:

(Susan) #1400

I wish you two many many more happy years together --you are just so sweet and adorable --I love seeing how much you two love and cherish each other. It is very heart warming and I wish you both the best, in your lives together and of course, in your Ketoing for life too =).

(Virginia ) #1401

It’s okay, it is not your fault…it is your job. I will see you and Steven tomorrow or Saturday, if you two have to stay at work. Just be safe driving home or driving to the hotel if you both have to stay. Love you.:kissing_heart::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kiss: