Daaangerous recipe: Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs

(Stickin' with mammoth) #1

My favorite frosting was always cream cheese frosting. Still is.

WARNING: If you make these Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs with a little more heavy whipping cream, you can turn it into a spread and eat it with a spoon right out of a tub.

What have I done?

[Edit] Here’s my tub-dippin’ tweak.

8 oz. cream cheese
1 C. 40% heavy whipping cream
2 1/2 T. Trader Joe’s Stevia Extract (the one cut with lactose)
2 t. Bourbon vanilla extract
pinch sea salt

Jiggly keto Easter eggs
I need easy dessert recipes, keto store treats are to expensive
Started keto 4 weeks ago after a health scare,
Do you eat west coast butter or east coast butter?
(Bacon, Not Stirred) #2

With graham crackers. Brings me back to childhood. Now I just need to find something that tastes like a graham cracker.

OMG.

You’ve made my whole life.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #3

Don’t thank me yet, now you have something to resist.

Holy crap, that would’ve been a kickass S’more. What did I do with my life?

For me, it was the classic carrot cake but not all that worthless cake part, just the last half inch of carmelized cake batter on the bottom and then on the top next to the frosting. Remember, cake is merely a vehicle for frosting, after all.

(Sonia A.) #4

It’s way too dangerous. I’m not sure I should touch this :thinking:.

Who am I kidding ? I’m going to dive into it :joy:.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #5

It could be the ultimate keto dinner party dessert or best friends bitch fest group snack because with six spoons, this stuff is history. I’m pulling off a fairly decent disappearing act with one.

By the way, you don’t need to do the whole piping tube and little paper cups thing, just use two spoons to drop it onto a parchment or nonstick cookie sheet in one inch dollops, adding a little swirl at the top, then fridge it. A sprinkle of cocoa powder would put it right over the top.

(Bacon, Not Stirred) #6

I was thinking about adding some Lily’s dark chocolate chips… well, sort of. Like, a ganache.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #7

This is turning into some sort of keto heroin. We should call it the Keto Speedball.

(Jeremy Storie) #8

You know how a bulldog drools when you eat in front of him? Yeah, that’s me right now! :drooling_face:

(Stickin' with mammoth) #9

Do you have a food processor? You have work to do.

(Jeremy Storie) #10

Mission accepted!

(Bacon, Not Stirred) #11

Yes. Absolutely yes. And I bet sprinkling a little bit of pink sea salt over the top of it while the ganache sets would just make it the best thing in the history of ever.

I know what I’m doing tonight.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #12

Katie in da house!

OK I’m down for this challenge. Don’t have any vanilla left, so I may have to use maple extract… or lemon… or chocolate… or raspberry… or…

Update: Hmmm, maybe an almond flour crust to make it a keto pie.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #14

Go with lemon or raspberry, their slight tartness pairs nicely with cream cheese.

(Sophie) #15

Dayum, I’m gonna try this! I don’t have Bourbon vanilla extract but I do have some homemade Meyer’s Rum Vanilla Extract that has been on the make for over 9mos. I think it’ll be fuckin epic!

(Suzi Smotrycz-Guilford) #16

looks amazing-can’t wait to try this!!! Can you say drool worthy?

(Stickin' with mammoth) #17

Oh, my freakin’ gawd, that sounds good.

(James storie) #18

When you get it done, call me!!!

(Jeremy Storie) #19

:joy: will do!

Why oh why do I read these posts when fasting? :roll_eyes: Oh so yum…