Costco shopping list

(Becky) #41

Yes, they sell out quickly, which is why I am usually eating them for brunch. They are under the lamps with the chicken in a long plastic tray. I got lucky and found a rack tonight and felt bad for the guy eyeing me over his floppy pizza slice as I tackled the ribs and a large tub of spinach, artichoke, Parmesan dip for dinner.

(Becky) #42

Sardines are on sale, 3.00 off a multipack.

Any one mention Teton Uncured Grassfed Jalapeno & Cheese Bratwursts?
http://www.tetonwatersranch.com/product/uncured-jalapeno-cheddar-brat/

20g fat / 0g carbs each
8 for $10 really cheap for fancy links

(Jennifer) #44

@skyraft Are they really spicy?

Not very spicy

(Mike W.) #46

Are they unsauced?

(Becky) #47

The ribs do not have any sauce. They have a subtle peppery taste to them.

(Jennifer) #48

I love Costco…

Just stopped by to pick up a couple things and saw they had Kirkland organic chicken wing parts for $4.00 off per pack AND boneless skinless thigh and leg meat for $6.00 off per pack! I bought 2 of each but might go back!!

This is probably just my store - sometimes they get too much in. Over Christmas, they had the same deal with beef tenderloin, like $10 off a pack. I bought two of those too. Hmmm, I need to get one of those out this weekend…

(Jennifer) #49

And I almost forgot the best thing I found!

Meatballs with no filler!! I like the chicken sausages they make, so these should be great! I can just see these with a big scoop of pesto and cheese baked on top! Yum!

(Brian) #50

We just call that bacon low carb candy, almost never heat it up. usually have half a pack gone before I get home. I don’t buy it much any more, can’t afford it the way we go though it and I tend to put on a few pounds due to the salt. Wouldn’t be a problem if just ate in moderation, but then I’ve never been good at moderation.

(Nicole Anne Parlee) #51

These are my favorite and soooooo yummy!

(Jennifer) #52

Costco had pork belly this afternoon. :flushed:

Man, it will have to wait a couple weeks. We are going out of town next weekend.

Costco Trip
(Ernest) #53

I found a gallon tub of Tropical Plantation organic refined coconut oil. I prefer refined coconut oil for deep frying. It’s cheap enough and has a really high smoke point.
I keep my kirkland unrefined coconut oil for “eating” straight.

(Molly Moore) #54

Hey where are those located? Sending hubby and didn’t know Costco had bacon crumbles. Their bacon is divine!

(Jennifer) #55

They are shelf stable and located in the isle with the oils/olives/salad dressings. :wink:

I’m hoping these come to my Costco soon. I check every week.

(Ed Sison) #57

At Costco’s Rego Park, Queens branch, ghee can be found in the “oil” shelves.

(Suzi Smotrycz-Guilford) #58

wish we had a Costco closer to us!

(Lillie R Handy Dominguez) #59

Thank you for sharing your shopping list.

(Lillie R Handy Dominguez) #60

Thank you for your shopping list.