Condolences to Richard and the family

(Shantanu) #41

Richard: very sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my thoughts.

Shantanu.

So sorry to hear about your loss, Richard. My condolences to you and your family.

(David VanCleave) #43

Richard, your message was shocking to hear and my heart aches for you and your family. I wish you peace in this time of loss.

I hate to say it, but it was your announcement that finally motivated me to sign up for an account here and to become a supporter on Patreon. You and Carl are like family I’ve never met, please reach out if there is anything I can do to help.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #44

@richard Just found this thread and want to add my condolences. I’m so sorry for your loss. Grief doesn’t get any less painful, but it eventually does get easier to bear.

Like so many on these forums, I think of you and Carl as brothers I haven’t met yet. Know that your forum family is here for you in this painful time.

My Thoughts are with you and your family Richard. I’m so sorry for the loss of your brother.

(Carolyn Zick) #46

I am so sorry for your loss Richard.

(Dawn) #47

@Richard I have come to feel as if you are a part of my family. I am deeply saddened to hear of this news. I am so sorry. My prayers for you and your family.

(Yas) #48

@richard I am sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my mother recently and I know how hard it is. I wish I could say it gets easier, but you learn to live with it.

(ianrobo) #49

I see from his facebook page that @richard is in singapore for the funeral today and thinking of him.

(Lori) #50

Condolences :blue_heart:

(Robyn Wroot) #51

I’m so sorry for your loss. :pensive: We’re here for you whatever you need.

(Runs on bacon) #52

@richard Sorry for your loss, dude. All us ketonians here love you! My best to you and your family…

(Anna M) #53

I just celebrated my fifth “rebirthday” on May 15th… a helicopter ride to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, two surgeries, three weeks in the Neuro ICU. Previously unknown congenital aneurysm… sudden bleed. We are so blessed! What a heartbreak to hear of Richard’s young brother! That could have been us!

(E.O.) #54

glad you are still with your loved ones. @5ea362647b60b090ed9c

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

(Jim Riedemann) #56

Richard, I too wish to echo my heartfelt condolences at the loss of your brother. We’re thinking of you, dude!

Richard, Your brief podcast was incredibly touching. What a gift you brother left behind. Prayers for his family as they grieve the loss of father and husband. May all those who love him gather together and support one another durintis incredibly difficult time.

(Kieny Poppen) #58

Sorry for your loss, Richard. My condolences to you and your family.

(Katie Kelleher) #59

So sorry for your loss Richard. Sending good vibes to your family even if it won’t help terribly much. I am still trying to catch up with the podcast, so this is news to me.

@richard, thank you for taking the time to share the message about your brother and organ donation, during such a difficult time. It shows that you are truly a man who cares for others. I am thankful there are men like you in this world.