Condolences to Richard and the family

I am so sorry, @richard ((Hugs)) to you and your family.

(cheryl) #22

@richard so sorry for your loss. I admire your ability and strength to talk about organ donation on the podcast so close to your brother death. Take care of yourself and your family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

(Andrea) #23

Richard I’d like to add my condolences to you and your family. Thank you for sharing your update with us. I had a cerebral bleed from an aneurysm 3 years ago when I was 39. Like your brother I had no warning, no “risk factors” and I know that I am one of the lucky ones to have survived this.

If anyone has questions on cerebral bleeds/hemorrhagic strokes/subarachnoid haemorrhages (different names for pretty much the same thing) please feel free to message me as raising awareness of this and supporting others who have gone through similar is something I feel very strongly about.

Richard - love and thoughts to you and your family at this time. x

(Tricia Roth) #24

Very sorry for your loss. Please be gentle with yourself.

(Mandi) #25

My heart goes out to you Richard.

(Mark) #26

Rest in Peace

(Robert Hollinger) #27

my condolences as well.

(Wendy) #28

I’m so very sorry Richard. My prayers are with you and your family during this time of loss.
Thank you for reminding people not only of the berevity and uncertainties of life but also of the need for organs. My son has benefited from the unselfish gift of his organ donor and his family. He was told he needed a heart by the time he was 20 and received it shortly after his 23rd birthday. It truly is the gift of time. It has been 5 years and I am so grateful for each day we’ve been given.
Thank you for your part in your brothers gift. It is truly immeasurable.
I only wish it had not been your brothers time either.

@Richard So sorry for your loss, its a difficult time but I’m sure you and your family will find comfort in the gift of continued life for another person. Thank you Wendy for emphasising how much the gift of life has made to your son

(Wendy LaCroix) #30

So sorry for your loss

(Jacquelyn Graham) #31

@richard, I know it is little comfort now, but he will always be with you in your memories, in everything you learned from him, and in everything you’ve become because of his presence in your life. May you be supported and comforted in your grief until you find your way again. My heart hurts for you.

(Liz S) #32

@richard We are so sorry for you and your families loss.

(Dave) #33

So sorry for your loss Richard.

(Erin Ely) #34

Richard, sorry to hear about your brother.
Thinking of you and your family.
Blessings.

Sending condolences as well, Richard. This is heartbreaking.

So sorry for your loss.

Sending prayers and hugs to your family, Richard. My mother passed away in a similar manner and it’s heartbreaking and hard to sign the paperwork when the time comes. Thankfully, she had a healthcare proxy which made my job as the responsible party a bit simpler. It’s not an easy thing to do, letting go of someone like that. You are all in my thoughts. Be well.

(Kathy Morris) #38

So sorry for your loss. Thank you for the advice during your time of grief. Prayers and hugs to you and the family.

(James Wright) #39

I’m so sorry for your loss, Richard.

(Katie) #40

Richard I am so sorry. I am praying for you and your family. :heart: