Condolences to Richard and the family

So very sorry for your loss! Saying prayers for you and your family.

(Barri) #62

Iā€™m so sorry to hear about your brother, Richard. I hope you can find peace amid the sorrow.

My condolences to you Richard and your family. Sending love and light to all of you. May your brother be at peace.
Have not heard the recent podcasts as I am a newbie and have started from the beginningā€¦donā€™t like to jump in the middle without context. I get the gist of this thread although I do not have details yet.
You and Carl, thus far, have been amazing inspiration and teachers.

(Paul Wheeler) #64

Our condolences to you and your family Richard

(Rosie Zilinskas) #65

Richard, so terribly sorry for your loss. Itā€™s never easy to lose a loved one but I believe your brother is in a better place. Take care of you!

Rosie

(Moriah ) #66

lost my grandma the same way and also very young. Iā€™m so sorry for your loss. Iā€™m sure your brother is very proud of you and all your accomplishments and all your accomplishments to come. No words can really express, So very sorry for you and your family. Lots of prayers for peace and strength in the days to come.
You have been such an inspiration and an answer to decades of ā€œwhat is wrong with my metabolismā€ No words can say how thankful I am to be able to glean your wisdom and experience. Take care, love your family, take your time, we are all keeping you in our hearts!
Moriah

Just heard the podcast and Iā€™m so shocked and very sorry! Richard, you are in my thoughts.

(Sue) #68

Richard,
I was so stunned with the podcast sharing the tragic news of your brother. Thank you for sharing this with the community. My sincere condolences to you and all of your family. Iā€™m sure you are a great support to your brothers family. Take your time.

I am so sorry for your terrible loss Richard. Please know that you have a huge community of people who care and are sending you love.

(Missy) #70

Richard, Iā€™m so very sorry for your loss. Thank you for your message. You and your family are in our thoughts.