tenderloin
porkrinds
breadcrumb

(melinda) #22

Do you think this would work in an air fryer

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #23

You will need to experiment.

(melinda) #24

I did and it’s delicious! :wink: my breading tends to fall off, which happens no matter how i fry my chicken

(Dave Anderson) #25

Brenda thank you for this "crumbing " recipe
Made pork schnitzel tonight with homemade pork rinds.
Amazing.
Thank you

(Kathy Raph) #26

Trying this recipe tonight!

(Kathy Raph) #27

Loved this recipe and my granddaughters (ages 2 and 3) loved them too! I have Utz pork rinds as a favorite item at Amazon.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #28

A good brand of pork rinds is also Clancey’s at ALDI and they are cheaper there!! That is, if you have an ALDI’s. If you liked this recipe, try the pork rind pancakes. Read through the comments. Kids love them too!!

(Kathy Raph) #29

Great! I love pancakes and so do my granddaughters. I’ll give this recipe a try! I also like the Waldon Farms syrup, but I’m open to trying others.

(Tamela Robinette) #30

Oh my, I have made the chicken tenders and they are amazing. Next up, pancakes! I.AM.STOKED!!!

This sounds great. One thing I sometimes miss are comforting chicken tenders. I wonder if it would work in the air fryer?

(Justin ) #32

One person used chicken breast and I use chicken thigh, less chance to dry out and usually more flavour depending on how the chicken was raised.

(Kathy Raph) #33

OMG! I made the pancakes for dinner tonight. They were better than I expected! Tasty, filling, so so good!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #34

@Kathy_Raph They were so good you even told yourself! :grin::joy:

(Kimberly) #35

I use a similar recipe for “fried” baked shrimp. I do pork rinds, parm Whisps, seasoning (garlic, chili powder, paprika), and an egg for dredging. Bake at 450 for 13-16 minutes. Serve them with a homemade chipotle mayo and they are killer and so crispy you’d never know they’re not fried. My entire family loves them (from ages 2-85). We’ve used the same coating on fresh salmon and it’s just as good if not better (a bit longer for cook time: 16-20minues). I need to try this on chicken though. I know the kiddos will love that.

Oooh parm Whisps. That’s a great idea. I already have the pork rinds crushed and ready to go for tonight.

Anyone every try them in an air fryer?

Happy to report I made these today in the air fryer using a mixture of an egg and avocado mayo for the wet and pulverized parm Whisps and pork rinds – and many, many spices – as the dry.

They came out GREAT!

Made a side dip of avo mayo and Huy Fong Chili Garlic Sauce. Nom nom!!!

(Kathy Raph) #38

I took a screen shot of your shrimp directions - going to try it out. Is there a recipe online for this? I’d like to download to my Paprika recipe app.

Thanks.

Sorry, no. Not that I know of anyway. I was literally throwing things in a pan.

(Kathy Raph) #40

Sounds good, so I’ll give it a try from your directions.

(Kimberly) #41

Sorry for the delayed response, was out of country, but no, I’m sorry I don’t know of a recipe online. Hope you try it though and love it like we have!