Cheesecake! 😁😁😁

(Jeremy Storie) #1

Crust:
1 1/4 cup crushed pecans
1/4 cup almond flour
2 tablespoons erythritol
1 teaspoon cinnamon
4 tablespoons salted butter melted

Combine all ingredients and press into the bottom of a 9” springform pan and bake at 375F for 10 minuets.

Filling:
4 8oz blocks of cream cheese softened
4 large eggs
1 1/2 cups erythritol
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
2/3 cup sour cream
2/3 cup heavy whipping cream

Cream the softened cream cheese with the erythritol. Add vanilla and salt and mix until incorporated. Add eggs one at a time mixing after each. Add sour cream and mix. Add heavy whipping cream and mix until smooth. Wrap the bottom of your pan with aluminum foil just in case there’s a leak. Pour mixture into your springform pan. Put a 9x13 pan on the bottom rack of you oven and fill half way with boiling water. Place cheesecake on middle rack and bake at 325F for 1 1/2 hours. Don’t open the door until then. If your cake isn’t lightly brown on top leave it in a bit longer. The cake will be loose and will appear to be under cooked, this is normal. Turn off the oven and leave the cake in the oven with the door cracked for another hour. Remove from oven and cover with aluminum foil. Put it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, over night is better. Slice and enjoy :blush:

Keto Connect no bake cheesecake
(Jeremy Storie) #2

My fitness pal macros, 16 servings

(James storie) #3

Did you use the 5 ingredient Philly?

(Mike W.) #4

Is the erythritol just for flavor? I would rather do without.

(Jeremy Storie) #5

Yes

(Jeremy Storie) #6

Just for sweetener. Erythritol has no after taste

(Mike W.) #7

1 1/2c just seems like a TON.

I you using confectioners erthrythol or regular granulated?

(James storie) #9

I will have me a piece, tomorrow! :smile:

(Jeremy Storie) #10

Erythritol is 70% as sweet as sugar so you need more to get the same sweetness. The recipe that I used as a template called for 1 1/4 cup of sugar.

(Jeremy Storie) #11

Regular granulated

Thank you

(James storie) #13

I had a piece ,well ok, two pieces today! It was great! I’m making one this weekend for thanksgiving!

(OM) #14

Me too, this will be my thanksgiving desert! I just plan on using mascarpone instead of cream cheese to reduce the carbs further. Last time when I made this I had to beat the husband with a stick so he wouldn’t eat more than a couple of slices per day, otherwise he would have gone over his carb limit…

(Jeremy Storie) #15

Yep, I could set down with a fork and eat the whole thing! I have to limit myself to one slice a day :cry:

Looks delicious.

(Candy Lind) #17

… and THIS is why I started a topic today asking for tips on cutting, packaging & freezing cheesecake! :rofl: