Carnivore info please

I am not debating this useless info point blank.
Is a mushroom an animal or plant? Mushroom is a living thing that is neither a plant nor an animal . Mushrooms, molds, mildews, truffles, and yeasts belong to fungi. Fungi are found all over the world.-----it is obviously not an animal with parents, so don’t even go here saying these fit into an all meat/seafood/fish eating plan that have parents etc. It is sad, these plant eating carnivore people debate about a mushroom. ugh. Carnivores eat ANIMAL kingdom only. all the mushrooms, avacados and berries and more you probably eat and still say you are ‘eating the carnivore plan’ all ya want. I am not your handler.

but wrong advice to newbies is just that and I will call you on it. Simple as that.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #22

06%20PM

The Hidden Kingdom

Fungi are not plants. Living things are organized for study into large, basic groups called kingdoms. Fungi were listed in the Plant Kingdom for many years. Then scientists learned that fungi show a closer relation to animals, but are unique and separate life forms. Now, Fungi are placed in their own Kingdom. It is a hidden kingdom…

Carnivore, herbavore, fungivore?

Why do you have to be rude about it?

and here we go Michael…got a ‘carninvore’ who eats plants telling a newbie, in the newbie section it is ok to eat mushrooms.

and here we go LOL I tell ya…

(Ethan) #25

Wolves eat mushrooms and even sometimes a berry or oh no an avocado once a month! It’s not even close to 1% of the calories of my daily diet. You can be whatever ideologue you want. The technical definition of a carnivore is an animal that eats primarily or exclusively meat. It’s ok that you didn’t know that mushrooms weren’t plants. It’s not ok how you act. Calm down.

what is rude? The plan is the plan.

Someone asks what is keto and someone says eat 100g carbs and would not everyone come on and say this is wrong to tell a newbie for what the ‘keto’ plan is all about?

of course if asking new questions about carnivore, and a plant eating carnivore comes on and says eat this, I will say that is incorrect for the plan. I found nothing rude about it. I was stating information on it.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #27

But he’s got a valid point though. Fungi are not plants. So you have to decide whether carnivore is animal eating only or non-plant eating only. If non-plant eating only, then fungi are on the menu. :innocent:

Your delivery is rude. No need to jump down people’s throats.

OK OK Michael

while obviously carnivores will not eat mushrooms, there are ‘those who use this useless info’ as an excuse to eat them.

again I am not the carnivore police, but those sucking down mushrooms are ones finding even more excuses to ‘sometimes’ eat off the plan.

I get it but mushrooms are not carnivore.

You might find it that way, I don’t find it that way.
Agree to disagree.

Rude people never think they’re rude. I think it is up to your audience to decide if you’re rude or not.

I don’t require judgement from you at all.
again, agree to disagree. simple as that. move on

Whatever

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #36

I said this elsewhere re carnivory that I don’t have a horse in this race. So I suggest a survey. Who agrees with @Fangs that carnivory is animal only. Who agrees with @EZB that carnivory is non-plant only?

Anyway, I think it’s a good idea to calm down a bit before the topic gets closed. :roll_eyes:

yea it might get closed

no use doing a poll Michael in that carnivore is animal kingdom foods only

there is no debating on it at all. No plant matter period.

I bow out. I won’t go any further with this nonsense of people warping the carnivore plan. Over and done with for me :slight_smile:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #40

For anyone who’s interested the link I posted above is a fascinating read. Fungi do indeed resemble animals more than plants in many ways. But I don’t know any personally, so I remain noncommittal.

(Elizabeth ) #41

Eat meat and animal products only and drink water. Nothing sweet. Nothing that doesn’t come from animals.

(Elizabeth ) #42

They’re not in the plant kingdom but they’re not in the animal kingdom either. Carnivores eat animals :slight_smile: