Butter divine

Yeah, but I don’t like people putting words in your mouth. Like they had an agenda or something. :wink:

(Scott) #8

I have been buying Ghee by the jar for about $8 and love dipping crab into it. For most basic cooking like eggs I just use regular butter.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #9

Another member of the ghee club singing its praises! :rofl:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #10

Facebook: The Bacon Experiment 28.8k members

Eat nothing but bacon for 30 days

(Running from stupidity) #11

Facebook is full of stupid, but the OP said it was here on the forum, which I am pretty sure isn’t the case.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #12

Lots of stupid on Facebook agreed but The Bacon Experiment is cool. Worth having a look, @juice I think it’s right up your alley. Also great cooking ideas like “Bacon Crusted Pizza” which @PaulL should check out as well. :cowboy_hat_face::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon: My Bacon Brethren

I love bacon but I ain’t got Bacon-for-30-days money and I don’t want to do something that will make me hate bacon the rest of my life.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #14

(Running from stupidity) #15

Can’t, haven’t been on FB since 2017 :slight_smile:

Same.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #16

Don’t worry—there’s no such thing! :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon:

#BACONISLIFE #BACONISLOVE

(Full Metal KETO AF) #17

I guess that you can try to lead ketonians to Bacon Crusted Pizza but you can’t make them eat it. :confused:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #18

I’m sorry that we co-opted your Butter Devine thread :sunglasses::bacon::bacon::bacon:

No problem. Bantering butter and bacon one would find only on the ketogenic forum. We are not a glum lot!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #20

Here, let’s get back on track:

Deep-fried bacon-wrapped butter

Discuss.

Bacon butter cups with a splash of hot sauce served at room temperature as not to dribble away served on a bed of raw baby spinach. This isn’t my first rodeo🤠

(Running from stupidity) #22

I’ve never understood that saying. Is rodeo so easy that you’re, like, a pro by the time you’ve done one and so the second is super-easy?

You learn the ins and outs of the rodeo, the more you go. Like which end of the horse not stand by. :slight_smile:

“Cowboy up butter cup” is another and thread topic appropriate!

(Running from stupidity) #25

Well, I can understand THAT being a one-time lesson, for sure.

Shaka. When the walls fell.