Bicycles... Let's See them...N+1.. (Pictures only)

(astrahsburg) #161

I posted the Roubaix on Facebook earlier today, and I’m getting ready to post the Enduro now.

(Mike Glasbrener) #162

Frame size? I’m taller than the average bear. My road is a speshy rob aid 64. Mountain, heavily ignored presently, a speshy 29er Stump jumper FSR in XL.

(astrahsburg) #163

The Roubaix is a 56cm, and the Enduro is a M

Cheap & cheerful Reid MTB - perfect fit for me plus it’s lighter & has bigger wheels than my last one which now does trainer duty. Not a great photo of Reidy but its hard to compete with that background :slightly_smiling_face:

(Shawn) #167

I have 2 bikes… and if I could figure out a way to haul one with the other, I’d be happy!

(Carolyn aka stokies) #168

My recent love… Specialized Ruby <3

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #169

Got this cutie at a yard sale this summer. Tuned it up, cleaned it up and it’s a nice around town bike.

(Alex ) #170

awesome, a rival thread to the “dogs” one elsewhere!!!

This is mine… should point out, this is earlier in time!! It’s had a few scrapes and upgrades since this picture…

cubecurvepro

(The o-chem police are coming) #171

(Doug) #172

Great scenery and that time of year. :+1:

(The o-chem police are coming) #173

The San Juan mountains in fall are pretty special.

(Alex ) #174

More bike pictures please everyone!

(Lesley Craig) #175

My fatty “Helga”

My workhorse “Cammie”

My street girl “Juniper”

(David) #176

IMG_0675
Pics of your bicycle like this.

(Joseph) #177

First “new” bike after 23 years hiatus from the sport. Bike now on trainer duty.

Replacement for carbon above. Picture taken after being rear ended last October.

New bike purchased this month. Same frame as above but with SRAM eTap instead of Shimano Dura Ace.

(Alex ) #179

That Specialized frame is a beaut…

(Jack) #180

My new (to me) BMC… So much speed, I can barely handle it!

(Jamie) #181

Lunch ride.

(traci simpson) #182

The picture of my handlebars that I sent to my son try to explain how to work a 21 speed