BewareEasterBunny -- DangerousCarnivoreApril

(Linda ) #352

Todays food lamb chops pork rinds and im prob eat something else not sure what that will be though
Jumped on scale today and hit my 135 so now even though nothing will change I’m calling goal … I may still drop aliitle but its not a goal anymore at this point.

Edited to add…deciding lamb chops was my second meal.

@Azi, GOAL! Very cool and happy for you. Now you do nothing else :slight_smile: Just keep on carnivoring!!

Nice lamb chop pic, very inviting! Bet they were delish!

@Carnivoor, another fab meal for you!

---------------------April is winding down. Us carnivores have done very fine thru this month plus we got one member who hit goal and has done wonderful on plan! HIP HIP

food yesterday was
5 big sausage patties

nothing else. I was mowing and pollen and grass allergy got me. Had leaky eyes, clogged nose and got a freakin’ headache. That is extreme rare for me, a real headache :slight_smile: It just shut me down. Took allergy meds and got sleepy and I was in a irked mood with the headache and food had no draw to me at all.

Woke up feeling great now and yes I do have an appetite.

Got steak today.

Meat MAYham will be on us soon…away we go into another month of feeling great and living life large on ZC!

I am bored of eggs now and don’t want much meat either. I need to make some new recipes as I can’t imagine what I could eat (I never would stay hungry but I want to enjoy my food). I have ideas, not pure carni because it is similar to stews but good enough. Eggs are fine just not in their very obvious ways like boiled/poached. Scrambled would do only with lots of additions and I don’t even have smoked pork now.
I guess I won’t stop eating cheese yet, I need it for variety and we have my fav now galore. But I am careful with the amounts. It’s not my normal, satiating food, after all.

In the end, I ate at 2am, I was hungry and I hate going to bed hungry. The pork felt great, slightly lean or not. Hopefully today will be better. It’s mildly annoying that nothing works right, eating early (at 3pm) or late… It probably would have been okay if my pork was fattier…
But I should go to bed earlier anyway. And it probably won’t happen as I try it since decades and always fail.

@Azi, those lamb chops look great. I want lamb too :smiley: I never ate real lamb, the young one but mutton was ages ago as well :frowning: And I have so, so nice memories of it.

I looked at the page of the beef farm… Oh, they had Hungarian Grey, that’s special and even organs and I didn’t notice… Oh well. But I want mutton and they stopped having that :frowning: And they had a tasty breed with huge beautiful horns (called racka)…They will have veal now, that’s quite impossible for us, super expensive and probably less flavorful… Once I wanna try it but I am in no hurry. They had brisket of the Hungarian Grey (for some reason, brisket is missing from the list. and organ meat too). I never ate brisket just saw others mentioning it on this forum a lot, I wanna try it once.

(Linda ) #355

some family/friends are concerned for my health and think that i got brainwashed by some carnivore cult and have been spamming me with hundreds of literature/papers from high-impact academic medical journals about how what i’m doing is unsafe. is there anything i can do to easily refute these claims or should i just block/ignore them?

block/ignore if they aren’t right in your face demanding answers LOL

Just say GO READ this book: Carnivore Code. and then say, if you refuse to read the book you have absolutely NO RIGHT to ever question my eating lifestyle ever again. Not one word. ----put the ball in their court and believe me no one will read it HAHA and they will leave you alone.

A cult. Yea, tell them don’t worry, no FBI gonna come slamming down your door in the middle of the night with guns drawn cause you eat meat only HAHA

Meat MAYham
(Vic) #358

Friends are people who come talk to you in real life.
Real friend don’t spam each other with literature.
They listen and are happy for you if you tell them you feel better.

So yes, block them or ignore them.

(Vic) #359

Nice cult, good food, lots of virtual friendship.
What is the dogma? “No dogma”

Love this cult then :orange_heart:

yea, if we gotta be a cult then we are a darn good cult at that :wink:

(Vic) #361

Lobster

Followed by old mumutton. Tastes ok but so though the knife and fork couldn’t handle it.
After 20min of fiddling i gave up, ate it with my hands and teeth, pulling it to shreds Paleolithic style.

it’s annoying because they put carnivores in the same category as flat earth and moon landing conspiracy theorists

LOL. I’m a few days late in replying but if I eat breakfast it’s 4 eggs. If I don’t have breakfast, Supper is 4 eggs after a large mid-day meal of steak.

I had bacon and eggs for dinner last night as I misjudged my steak inputs.

(Keto Koala 🐨) #365

Cooking Pork chops and eggs. I noticed today that my skin has this GLOW. Like a radiant glow.:grinning: My skin is also softer. I seem to have more energy too. It’s amazing as last year, I didn’t get good benefits so quickly. I never felt an energy surge last year, OR a glow. :heartpulse:. So I’m SO happy to be here.:grinning: Found $10 massive T bone steaks in the butcher.:heart_eyes: So tomorrow I look forward to that big boy.:wink: My throat hurts and I am sneezing, I think it’s the colder weather. It is heading towards Flu Season, so I think I need to get the flu Jab.:grimacing::roll_eyes:. @Carnivoor Yum!!!:heart_eyes: I’ve never in my 32 years had Lobster. I’ve always wanted to try it. Nice pic.:grinning: @Fangs Sorry to hear you have allergies :scream: Glad you woke up ok though with your hearty Carni Appetite.:wink: I’m looking forward to Meat MAYham. :cut_of_meat::poultry_leg::meat_on_bone::bacon: Bring it ON!!! Have had a good day. Signed a petition to make the government do more for aged care homes, better food, facilities, more staff and better care.:heartpulse::pray:. I am passionate about this cause so I’m glad I went into town and did that.:grinning: There was a free Sausage Sizzle in town. I couldn’t get a sausage because the oil was not keto. I fry everything in butter, much better.:wink: I will take a pic of my bad boy T bone tomorrow. Hope everyone is well. I am shocked about the virus in India ( as well as everywhere). :roll_eyes::pensive: I hope it all eases soon.:heartpulse:

Sorry I can’t help but oh you poor soul :frowning: My family is so very okay with whatever I do… I can’t even imagine this problem. I build something in my mind and can decide things for myself but persuading others, even partially or not at all just providing some good info from reliable sources…? I couldn’t do that.
I probably would refer to my and other people’s experiences, okay I know a few facts too… And totally point out horrible flaws in the diets of my family members as they (the flaws) would almost surely exist. But even if I don’t KNOW if their diet is wrong, I would love to see if they can do the research and prove it to me.
I don’t like if people mock my woe when I put effort into it and I am sure about it. I would become a hedgehog and I so would fight back or ignore them but I am not good at that.

(Linda ) #367

Yesterday Another day of great meat and fish lamb chops and orange roughy…

Today is 2nd vaccine shot for me so hopefully It doesn’t affect me too bad …cos I’m planning a repeat of yesterday’s food…

I was looking up the price to buy a whole lamb its about 330 dollars here… but my freezer is too full to hold a whole one so I’ll have to eat my way to make room… I’ve enjoyed the lamb so much I want more lol…

and life is fabulous in your house :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

@Bubby1
loved reading your great update and how much better you are feeling on carnivore…you eat up that meat girl!

-------------So April is darn near over…we can report in how we did for the month and give updates on any changes and more! Then we start a new month to keep rockin’ ZC!

yesterday food was
5 slices bacon
tuna/mayo
10 oz Tbone steak
small cheeseburger patty

in truth this isn’t alot for me. steak was small amt of meat once that bone was out of it, hence the backup little burger but in the end I didn’t want much.

warmer weather, full sun and I change in eating. I eat WAY less than I do in cold weather, not one doubt about that. I follow a ‘more seasonal’ life somehow, being way more connected to nature and seasons that truly effect my body and mind and I just go with the flow.

Plus I ate the bacon early AM cause hubby made some for him and brought me 5 slices which I ate but didn’t really want, but bacon ya know!! Once I ate that I wanted a tad more so I had tuna/mayo and again, eating like 8AM or so and this ‘sets me off very wrong’ in my eating. If I eat early, cause I rarely do, I find my next meal can go 2 ways, massive cause I am starving or that early food takes my hunger totally way from me…just stuff I notice about me when I eat different times. I love my 2 set eating times. They work best for me and are in tune for me, when I eat outside those times it can throw me off in a few ways. Just years of knowing me on this :slight_smile: Just a personal situation for me as I evolved on carnivore.

I have that ‘leaner meaner’ feeling in my body which I love. Coming off heavier winter eating, I kinda did lose that. Now I have it back eating less, and feeling wonderful and fine doing it, cause my body says to do it.

woke up not hungry as usual. Not sure on food today. Got a 10 oz Tbone steak for later but what else to eat? thinking shrimp and I might make some alfredo sauce for dipping but that might be too much work HA

ZC soldier on!

(Heather) #369

Love that “leaner meaner” feeling, even when the scale doesn’t move. Of course, we all know, the scale is a liar - LOL.

I have recently delved into eating beef liver. I am not a fan of liver, at all. However, I took desiccated liver pills up until 2 months ago. I didn’t think there was any difference for me, but I realized that my fingernails were suddenly incredibly soft and would break or peel any time I would bump them on something. That’s when it dawned on me that I it started when I had stopped taking them. I decided to go for real beef liver this time, instead of the pills. I did this for a couple reasons - 1. I believe the nurtrient benefits of real liver outweigh the amount of nutrients in a capsule and 2. It’s cheaper:).

I’m doing the “frozen liver pill” version of eating the liver, because I’m too scared to eat it cooked (I don’t think I’d like it anymore than I did when I was little). I’m hoping it helps with my afternoon tiredness and groggIness. I’m planning on eating about 1/2 to 1 pound per week in pill form.

With carnivore, I’ve always been the type to say, “If it isn’t broke, don’t fix it!” But I really feel my body is looking for these nutrients.

I’ll let you all know how it goes!

(Vic) #370

I had a 100% zc month. No saturday evenings beers also.

Found a few fishes that I never tried before, new things are always cool :sunglasses:

Have been eating 50% more than when I’m home.
14h workdays, no days off. (For almost 2 months now). Not complaining thou, and this place gives me a few distractions during the long days.

I do breakfast and dinner, this I don’t like but I can’t find good carnivore lunch during the day.

Looking forward to zc Mayhem

(Karen) #371

No but I do have a way of getting rid of it which I don’t think 8 should mention on the forum lol :laughing::wink: