Before and After Pictures!

conversationstarters
keto
newbies

(Yaha) #1

Hey, everyone, my name is Yaha, I am new on this forum and I would like to learn more about Keto diet, I already lost 25KG (50lbs) in 60 days! All by myself, Well I had a little help (I entered a Custom Keto Diet Plan) but I got hocked with this diet, it was so easy, well except for the sugar craving!
Sorry if my English is not that well, I am from Mexico! So that is why this diet was so easy for me because we eat a lot of meat already hahaha.
I am so excited about this change, it has really had an impact on my life on the way I feel, on how my friends and family see me, now instead of telling me, the typical phrase, ‘oh you have a pretty face but you would look better if you lose weight.’ they start telling me ‘oh tell me your secret’ like if they now admire me hahaha.
Sorry if I extended this ‘Before and after pictures Topic’ So the first picture is me at my worst :expressionless: I used to be 250 lbs, and now I am 200! but my goal is to reach my perfect weight 140lbs. (sorry if my before picture is not a complete body but I was shy to come out on pictures),. You guys also show off your progress and let’s give us some tips!!!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2

Congrats on your progress so far! I don’t see a pic but I’m sure you look and feel great!

This is my old ID pic compared to my new one. Old one was taken maybe in 2011 or 2012, new one in 2019. Highest recorded weight 245 then started paleo. Started keto in Sept 2018 and weighed about 225 at that time, now in Dec 2019 I’m about 135 lbs.

And this is me in April 2014 versus Dec 2019

(Yaha) #3

Done picture added!! I wasn’t sure how to add it,. you look great!! congratulations on your journey!!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #4

You look amazing, congrats to you too!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5

From 205 to 141 lbs, in 14 months. I bounce 2-4 lbs. In maintenance now. :grin::cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #6

You are a beautiful Keto woman, Beccs. That dress is totally my style, with all the gold sequins, I love sparkly things, and it shows off your new figure so well. You look amazing =).

(Susan) #7

What a transformation, David. The weight and the healthier you, you look fantastic. What a great testament to Keto =).

Happy Forum Anniversary, David =).

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #8

You look great David, and happy keto anniversary! :partying_face:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #9

Thanks Susan :heart:

You are just amazing! Congratulations to all.
( I am just beginning and hopeful…your success is encouraging!)

(Ruth E Holleran) #11

Oh, isn’t it wonderful to leave that old body behind??! You look radiant. Keep going, girl!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #13

Thank you :blush: I do have some loose skin around the belly area but it’s not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. From my understanding, regular/repeated extended fasting can help tighten loose skin but I’ve never done an extended fast myself.

(Keto Koala 🐨) #14

Wow, your totally rocking this diet. :ok_hand:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #15

Thanks, I’m sure you will too! We’re all here to support each other :blush:

(Karla Sykes) #17

Here’s my before and after picture. The before picture is in the red and the after picture is me at night

(Jill F.) #18

I will share too, left is this Christmas 2019, right is Christmas 2017

Congrats, you look great!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #19

@Karla_Sykes @MommyJill2005 beautiful transformations, ladies :clap:t4:

(Shelly C) #21

(Bob M) #22

Very impressive!

(Laurie) #23

@ShellyNOBeans Really nice.