Ava_ad0re's arse scenery thread

fasting

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #341

:joy:

(Laurie) #342

Good luck with the 30 days thing! Accountability is great, but I do like to take a break now and then. . . .

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #343

So I literally ate the same thing I did last night for dinner as I did the night before, and then I made extras for lunch today.

I’m challenging myself not to spend money ‘eating out’ this week as I have a lot of bills and car rego coming up.

I’ve got 4 lamb cutlets, a huge salad and two boiled eggs. I’m so excited to eat it :joy:

Not sure if I should head straight into working out 4-5 days a week (last worked out yesterday) or just have a small break in between considering i’m still recovering from injury. Might play it by ear today.

Though I have to say I DID EAT two small cadbury milk chocolates last night while watching tv, because I still have lingering sugar cravings from being naughty last week but I insist on sticking to my meals. But I feel more focused today, and there’s no chocolate left so I’ll be fine :smiley:

As would I be :yum:

That’s a plan. If you overdo it you’ll be out of the game even longer. At least you know the strength is still there :smiley:

(Running from stupidity) #345

There’s always bills, so not eating out is always a win :slight_smile:

Mmm, what do you reckon?

As I always say, if you clear the house of carbs, compliance becomes much easier :slight_smile:

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #346

Today’s OMAD

Nothing spesh but damn I AM FULL

Looks good to me :yum:

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #348

Food today. Peanuts and a can of tuna so far

Note to self; dont bring whole packet to work :upside_down_face:

Workout today;

5 x 27.5kg squats
5 x 27.5kg squats
5 x 27.5kg squats
5 x 27.5kg squats
10 x 27.5kg squats

5 x 20kg over head presses
10 x 20kg over head presses

5 x 30kg deadlifts

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #349

No work out today
2 this week
Upping to 3 next week - Mon/Wed/Fri
Week after I’ll do and continue doing 5 days but I won’t up the weights as often as they want me to.

Had communications training at work today, was a wee bit naughty… maybe a lot.
Caramel slice / two cookies / water melon & a small piece of indescribable cake, tasted good but. Then I had MILO.
Sigh.

Going to go home, do a kettle bell workout and go for a steak and get right back on that horsey. NeeEeIigghHhhhH.

Was it the food provided at the training? That stuff is always a killer.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #351

Yes :frowning:
I’ll be more prepared next time and bring my own cheese :smiley:

(Running from stupidity) #352

BUT TOMORROW IS SATURDAY! DANGERDAY!

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #353

God I suck. I suck so hard :frowning:

JUST SCRAP SATURDAY AND SUNDAY OKAY IT WAS A TERRIBLE TIME!

YOYO!

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #355

Lol I am so unhappy with myself. That Friday blowout lasted until I went to sleep last night. I don’t even think I could recall all the crap I ate, I blocked it out already!

I’m sorry, Katie. I know that can be depressing.

Friday night I came home and ate pork rinds and potted meat. I now know, not my favorite. :neutral_face:

But I kept eating the stuff til I was absolutely sick! :nauseated_face: Why we do the things we do?

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #357

I’ll try not to let it defeat me but I feel so bad.
My pants don’t do up!!!
Honestly if I had the answer, I wouldn’t do it anymore. Though mind you I have been really strict on myself for almost 10 months now, I guess these things are bound to happen.

(Running from stupidity) #358

Simplify.

Don’t try to do all the things all at once.

It’s a recipe for doing none of the things all at once.

Mmmm, recipes…

The feeling bad thing will disappear along with the water weight :slightly_smiling_face:

Yawn, is it just me or is there a noticable decline in the scenery