Australian Chefcook raging against industrial processed food

This guys GREAT! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Aussies and New Englanders are the same people!

(Bunny) #42

I could sum this up in one word and that is because butyrate matters? (the default fuel for human beings when your not eating a ridiculous amount of simple carbohydrates)

You on the other hand would rather eat buytrate producing creatures because your too lazy to make it your self from a limited amount of complex carbs?

Co-dependency?

I’m no vegan or vegetarian, I love my eggs, bacon, meat and animal fat, I just have a better understanding of how things really work?

What your doing with animal meats and fats is no different than being dependent on a bottle of injectable insulin or just eat meat and only meat ideology?

Why do the Okinawan’s live so long and have almost zero health issues like diabetes? It is because they don’t have their IGF-1 switch constantly turned to the ON POSITION from constantly eating lots of meat which accelerates the aging switch or process and that is because they eat starchy complex carbohydrates that keep their gut bacteria and biophysiochemistry in a constant homeostatic state of natural ketosis, not the liver inducing mitochondrial type of ketosis we practice here on the Forum.

And if anyone has any disputes about what I’m outlining here let the research scientists, nutritional experts and medical professionals take it and run with it?

He’s gaining popularity with his distaste for packaged foods and casual, diplomatic approach to ingredients and measurements. But as @David_Stilley said, Nat is not keto. He is just one step closer to a whole foods, home cooking WOE. I would like to meet some New Englanders. For a while there Australia was called New Holland.

We’re a fun bunch! Especially if swearing doesn’t offend you and you like to drink too much!

(bulkbiker) #45

Pork… we’ve had this discussion before…

You think you do… glad to see the question mark … for once some nuance…

My ears are like delicate flower petals. Would New Englanders be sensitive to my needs of language not too blue?

Nope, we’re not capable of filtering! I offend a lot of people (I live in VA now, luckily in a heavily transplanted area) and not intentionally. APPARENTLY “normal” people aren’t used to hearing people’s actual opinions… and are offended by people using fuck every other word. THAT said, NE is a great place to visit, lot of cool stuff especially if you’re into history and food!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #48

Are you really Australian? :rofl::joy::joy::joy::grin::cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #49

You mean descended from criminals who were booted out of England? :joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

(Bunny) #50

Indeed I think I do maybe just ahead my time but ultimately that is the truth as I can see it when you look at the complete puzzle.

Pretty much yup!

(bulkbiker) #52

Oh I’m far too stupid (according to you) to understand something so complicated…

or maybe just maybe you could be wrong…

(Bunny) #53

If I’m wrong please show me the science?

I know your not “stupid” you’re way to smart for that (way more intelligent than me), I think you just want to make it simple for yourself, me I’m a hunter, I like to explore different aspects from other cultures and learn more and not be all high and mighty that only eating meat and fat is superior to anything else that exists?

Eggs! But he puts it on toast. But I guess that could be toasted keto bread.

Am I? Luckily Nat has an excellent, exciting existential crisis egg video.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #56

@lfod14

:joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #57

@FrankoBear That bloke speaks almost like a true blue fair dincum Aussie mate, except the absence of the C word is sus. Even Sheilas use it! He still should still be damaging your delicate flower petal ears though. :wink::joy::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

Yes. I have to wear calamine soaked ear muffs to listen to that ruffian.

(Bunny) #59

(bulkbiker) #60

I’m still waiting for the non existent “eating only meat causes cancer” study that you promised…