Another Carnivore Thread

(Ron) #1927

Exactly! As I stated in my next post. thank You @petert for understanding this.

(bulkbiker) #1928

Except that they don’t protect others of course as most of the actual “evidence” shows.

Just watch the mask wearers on TV or in the shops and note just how many times they touch their snotty mask whilst trying to talk. Then look where their hands go.

Mask wearing is a political move to “re-assure” the frightened that its safe to go out.

omgosh I did not know you could click on the blur blur HAHA
I saw the blur and then the double blur and just thought that the admin. hidden it totally. Thanks for mentioning. well, DUH to me LOL

that’s what I said to my mom cause she is like we need to wear a mask and I said sure but it ain’t gonna truly help you in any way. Mom is 92, she will grab onto anything of course that says you cut your risk, but at the grocery I see the same, everyone walking around with the mask 1/2 off their face so they can breath and not fog glasses, then one lady held her hand up to her face over her mouth in line cause she forgot a mask and then touched everything and I say at this point, masks are a joke truly.

So Bob I understand your post and I get’ya and I agree with you.

(Edith) #1931

I understand that the masks cannot prevent the virus from coming through, but isn’t the idea that if you are infected, the mask prevents the droplets from your respiration, coughing, or sneezing from spreading quite so far?

(bulkbiker) #1932

That’s the theory… however in the real world even anti bacterial masks worn by surgeons have in some studies been shown to be relatively ineffective and viruses are smaller. Go figure…

(Scott) #1933

A mask may in some cases diminish airborne droplets expelled by the wearer. Other than a random sneeze or cough the only way to get exposed is to be in close proximity to a un masked talking individual. In that regard I will wear a mask to make the other person more comfortable where required. I don’t cover my nose due to glasses fogging and I can quickly cover my nose if I feel a sneeze coming. I fear the many wearers think the mask is filtering and protecting them, it is not. With exposed eyes any airborne aerosol can come in contact. Here is something I’ll bet you non glasses wearers don’t know. When I cook in the kitchen or on the grill what side of my glasses does the grease stick to? Answer is only the inside. I suspect that it is because of body temp creating a chimney effect but don’t really care. Point is that all of these particles are constantly bombarding my eyes and the best protection is to avoid and distance. This wear a mask entering a restaurant than take off to eat and drink and put on leaving is little more than watching a reporter talk to a camera twenty feet away with a mask on “because it will set a good example”. Lastly I saw a statistic that proclaimed that if all use masks it will save 65,000 lives. Givin how consistently wrong the experts have been throughout this pandemic I really don’t have much faith in their abilities to forward predict unprovable numbers. Based on what I observe the masks are just as effective when worn under the chin, I see this alot.

Out in other thread land…there seems to be some zc bashing and pure stupidity being written about zc…ugh… Yea go figure right? I personally feel these are troll threads, no different than the vegan type troll threads. Hey it is what it is out there in fairy land and we have to weed thru lots of stupid to find real people wanting real help and knowledge.

Heads up us zc people. Do not take the bait :wink:

With our clarity of thought, our brain fog lifted there is no reason to even consider these threads as truths. I mean no one can be that unintelligent truly and can’t figure out how to find truths about protein, protein does not convert to sugar and make ya fat and all the other crazy stuff written out there.

Just a word to real zc people or newbies coming this way…weed thru troll posts, don’t take the bait, come into the zc category and find real truths and answers for real people wanting real results.

Just my Public Service Announcement for the day HAHA

Now as one progresses into zero carb, one can’t chat too hard with non-zc people in that the dropping ALL plant matter from one’s food intake will never be apples to apples in experiences and results one achieves thru their eating plan.

One wants and desires zc cause once zc and a person puts in TIME and the effort to go ‘all in’, they get it. Something no one else will ever understand.

I absolutely think if one wants some plant matter in their food choices and do well on it, and walks thru a personal menu change, of…I do ok on this and not good on that and drops what doesn’t work and does work for them…as a stellar eating plan! One that suits the person. Not a darn thing wrong with just that!!

but if one truly reads/reads/finds zc info out there/the why science behind the zc plan then one learns SO much…yet many won’t go there. It is fine, their path hasn’t taken them their just yet. I was one…zc? are ya outta your mind? HAHA but in the end my journey took me right here and here is the best darn life with food intake I ever experienced, but it took BIG time for this to all go down for me personally.

Now thing is about all this is it is great to chat with others but at some point the ‘zc core values and science truths we hold and plant toxins and more’ info is gonna come into play. We have to chat this cause this is our plan, our values on it…hardcore zc people DO just this and KNOW why they are doing it and the benefits achieved are stellar.

Thing is ‘everyone wants what we chat about’ and ‘our healing and what we do achieve on this plan’ yet many can never give it time on plan to make it happen. Don’t pretend to walk the walk if ya ain’t got time and commitment into this zc plan. A plan with results if one ‘does’ the plan. Time on changing while doing this is monster important.

So in the end, any and all lower carb intake and dumping foods we have sensitivity to and know it is the best way to roll thru life and be smart what works for you and your lifestyle but never think one can truly ‘chat’ about lc vs. zc. The 2 will never meat…oh I mean meet HAHA

just again chatting out some diffs. that we all have to know about zc. If anyone is interested in zc there are TONS of zc info out there and why we drop plant matter for total health and vitality. If you are one who wants a bit more go VLC…very low carb and do it that way but in the end, protein and fat is key to life point blank and not one carb is ever needed, plus with any carb from any source carries sugar one never needs and carries plant toxins to boot with the source of that food.

(always everyone is never ‘just’ and medical issues come into play for real life big time med issues) but in the end, the med issues most face are handled with VLC and then sometimes one must go straight into ZC for best health.

So walk your path but don’t judge if you never walked zc in its true form ya know. It was very hard for me to ‘pull back’ on all the threads saying, why is this not working? why can’t I lose? my macros are off? I fast 3-4 days and am hungry? omg the crazy of how I got here is no different than what I read to day happening to many others…but I walked this path and found me and others will also find what suits them.

ok this was a rant out chat cause it is what it is but don’t ever think one can comment on zc ways and results if one never has walked that walk cause we got millions of zc people who are out there to say you ain’t right about your chat about us LOL

ZC on and I know we got tons of ZC info on this site in the ZC area for others to understand and learn this plan :sunny: if ya really wanna know of course :wink:

general chat, just saying some peace on it all as I see it and I know opinions vary on everything in life, but walk the walk then talk the talk is best I learned over my longer years on this planet :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

wow some of the responses out there on the board I am reading…like the blind leading the blind. scary.

someone does not believe a body needs healing time on good food to help it lose lbs…and says all you need is a calorie deficit.

sure, anyone can friggin’ starve down the scale, never means your body is healing internally or balancing out hormones or anything at all. Skinny and unhealthy…see it all the time.

ZC is eat, eat big, eat well as your body needs and only good benefits will come your way :slight_smile:

Once the body heals more internally one can easily eat extreme higher calorie amts and be totally satisfied and still lose lbs. Hey I am doing it right now LOL

My day…2 one lb. ribeye steaks…about 800 kcals each (1600)
used 1/4 stick butter to fry over each…about 200 kcals (400)
and yes I sopped up all that butter and drank the rest in the end.

8 link sausage…like 150 for 3 so…(400 total give or take)
5 slices taylor ham…it is 200 kcals for 3 slices…so (340 for 5)
6 slices bacon…it was like 80 for 2 slices…so (240)
tin of sardines is like (200) for the whole tin

lets add it up now…a nice 3170 for all that

and I know I probably grabbed at least 2 slim jims I have in the house cause I use a piece to give the dog his pill each morning, and as I walk thru I might grab one and I usually grab at least one LOL and never think about it so…add in another 40 or 80 kcals to that 3170…so lets just say 3200 for the day.

I dropped weight the next morning.

That is why SO many out there say eat more, eat more to those starving people limiting to 1200 or 1400 kcals per day. The responses of eat more are smart, the responses of ‘fast for 2 days’ and you will lose weight or ‘up your salt intake’ or take this supplement HAHA and other low replies are just funny as heck to read truly.

ok just a small rant on it all…people friggin’ eat out there please!!

A healed body will do what it needs to do. Either choose starving down the scale and yea get some lbs off but never heal internally and usually cave in off this method cause no likes to be hungry all the time and or eat correctly and well and heal the body and the body will address the unhealthy symptom of obesity on its own timeline.

Stop fearing food, make it work for you and not against you :slight_smile: Hey it is so simple and yea it took me a few years to understand but once I did…true light bulb moment. Food to heal and make a healthy body that will handle my overweight symptom of an unhealthy body. Hey sounds good to me :slight_smile: and it works.

Eat people…EAT!!!

(Scott) #1937

Hi FANGS,

I had the expectation that going from a year and a half on keto that I would get whatever change carnivore makes in a month or so. At four months on carnivore it is like I wake up feeling better and better each day. Very unexpected. My weight is dialed in perfectly no matter how much I eat too. Thanks for planting the slim jim thought in my head. Just grabbed one of my “Carnivore Club” versions from my kids getting me a meat bouquet for father’s day.

and that is zero carb. Our carnivore plan is truly life changing IF and only if we can commit the time to heal thru it but most will never give it months on end, or years on end. I mean I get it LOL who wants to hear any of that…but Scott I have to say I am super thrilled for you and you are months in…what you get later down the line holding this plan is absolutely not something one can describe in words to others cause they will never get that ‘true healthy internal body reset’ as we do on zc.

You are walking your way right there and I am so thrilled with your post!

And I am you and you are me…we eat ALL we want when we want and go super insane on our food and we never gain an ounce til the body decides to drop some lbs…or just change its composition by not losing on the scale but giving us easily measurement drops…all the while holding muscle mass. A real life meant to be body as the universe intended :slight_smile:

A meat bouquet is a fab present from the kids, I remember you chatting that!!! You enjoy the heck out of that thing cause I am woofing down my dogs ‘slim jims’ I use for him to take a pill, but you know, if I grab 1-3-5 per day I don’t even register it as food, to me it is just something I needed and eat it and of course some days I don’t do this LOL but hey, meat sticks AFTER your big meal are a good thing in my day, means we want it and need that extra!

You are rocking it and changing and seeing what is coming, only better comes longer term on zc!! Great post!!

(Scott) #1939

While I think of it, has anyone tried the grass fed organ complex from optimal carnivore? I am not good about eating organ meat and was thinking of giving it a try. The supplement I mean.

you know I AM SO on the fence about that. I mean I feel wonderful and I now hit ‘some kinda big healthy internal change’ in my body again being 3.5 yrs on plan…and my mind thinks, hmmmm, would this put me WAY more into healing the body?

but I am so on that fence truly. I mean take an all natural liver supp pill and an organ supp pill? Would it hurt?

As in would it take my food intake lower if I supp with a pill and it ‘gives me more’ but then takes my appetite away more from fresh meat.

very very interesting chat going on this cause my thoughts are kinda darned if you do and can ya be truly damned on this plan if you ‘go further’ with a pill.

how many love bulletproof coffee and that is it in the morning and their appetite is taken and their nutritional value of real fresh protein is taken away cause of that liquid? Could a pill do that and I am screwed longer term and find me wanting for real food and nutritoin.

so yea I am there and wonder LOL

I honestly think holding with real food trumps a supp point blank but yea I been wondering too and the whole time my mind says, don’t supp, real food gives it all. If I feel ‘I need liver or heart’ won’t my mind and body then steer me towards buying just that and making it work for me?

hmmm…lol…great chat on this.

(Troy) #1941

@Rclause
@Fangs
Regarding Supplements
I know Dr. Saldino just started his line as well.
Another option I guess

https://heartandsoilsupplements.com/pages/nose-to-tail

yea I saw that too cause I am on his carnivore code email list for stuff and his supps are all around out there now…that is one reason I am wondering lately on it LOL
cool!!

(Scott) #1943

I went ahead and got a bottle from Dr. paul.

I woke up at 3:00 am and started Shawn Baker’s book. Good so far.

(Troy) #1944

Nice!
:+1:

Side note …Dr. Paul’s Book…Carnivore Code ( currently reading now ) , definitely More “sciency” than Shawn Bakers
:slightly_smiling_face:

ya’ll should do his site and sign up for emails if you haven’t already…yea there are some plugging his new supps but they also send alot of zero carb eating info so it is a good resource.

(Scott) #1946

Have read that one already (liked it) and just trying to amuse myself.