Some good carnivory resources:
https://zerocarbzen.com/ lots of good stuff and links to other resources
- Dr. Shawn Baker’s youtube channel is good, too
Not really carnivore but some pretty good interviews https://www.biohackerslab.com/
Will add as I think of more.
Update: I guess I assumed everyone here knows about this lady but if not check out pretty much anything by L. Amber O’hearn.
She’s on the forums, too.
Benefits I’ve experienced:
- Better blood pressure. Veganism left me with the curse of elevated BP. I was really fit and active, a freakin’ ultra marathoner! Went to the doc to check out a hand injury and found out that way. Tried all sorts of things to fix me but none did the trick until I said F veggies and went carnivore. Hoping it helps me stay off meds.
- Body composition: I’m the leanest I’ve been since high school. Oh yeah, I’m 48.
- Mood. I’m even more chill than when I was keto for two years.
- Sleep. Holy I sleep better. I still have sleepless nights but they are much less often.
- Decreased desire for alcohol. Even when I have alcohol now I don’t want much.
Yeah, more coming here as I discover more benefits.
- Less caffeine dependence. This could just be from better sleep but since I attribute the sleep to carnivore this makes the list.
Cons… well I already don’t have a girlfriend so I’m sure this way of eating probably won’t help the dating situation. i