Another Carnivore Thread

(Edith) #521

All I can say is, “Amazing!” :star_struck:

I love to go for walks. Often on the weekends when the kids are away I’ll go for walks at night. I live in town, though, would rather live out in the countryside.

Wow David! Good job!

David I think your nasty post to me is super full of BS if I ever read it.

I am 100% carnivore. I am not a ‘pure’ carnivore. I have a dirty carnivore day sometimes. A purist carnivore is the ones who just do beef (with other proteins) and water. I do 100% carnivore plan eating which allows condiments, herbs/spices, and all things are condiments if they are not food. As in you can add some minced garlic to a steak if you desire it. That is an herb. Not food.

When you even understand carnivore then you can speak to me about it…til then give it up cause you are just grabbing at the wind here. ugh.

So you slam me for no good darn reason. I never said I was a purist carnivore. I eat 100% carnivore in food. I might have a dirty carnivore day in eating a tad of cocktail sauce instead of butter on my shrimp. I owned how I eat my plan all the time. I rarely have a dirty carnivore day also. So you best educate yourself on how carnivore plans go down.

So you don’t have a darn idea of what you are talking about so your total spew out of your mouth was useless. All ya did was attack me.

Thanks a lot for that.

And the fasting. Carnivores natural fast. Lions if they don’t hunt STILL WANT TO EAT YA KNOW. If they don’t kill they have no choice but not to eat on that day. A human, geez, we can choose to eat every single day. A lion would eat every single day if it could in the wild. Caged zoo lions eat every darn day ya know.

I am carnivore and if I think plant oils are evil useless products then I am going to say so and that is a fact. I absolutely own my carnivore thoughts on plants and oils and needless food and supplements out there in the world.

If you don’t want to read it then just put your big boy socks on and ignore it…but I will say carnivore info on this board.

I am not a mediator or anything else on any FB. Never said I was. I was on forums on FB for carnivore but you are mixing me up with someone else I think. Another misjudgement of me on your part.

I don’t need anyone to check or balance me and my thoughts on carnivore and the core values that carnivores believe and live their lives by.

You best check yourself in your total misjudgement of how I do the carnivore, what kinds of carnivores there are and what is involved in it.

When you have some facts you can come back and chat up :slight_smile: be nice if anything you said held water. Nice speech tho I guess.

If you feel I have this air of superiority then I think you best look within yourself to find out why you can’t handle a strong person chatting out their eating plan and enjoying it and believing in it and putting out info on it. Cause that is what I do. If you can’t handle, look within and fix your disorder on why you can’t handle that please.

Hey just giving back what you gave me. And I think you might realize all the stuff you posted is so wrong about carnivore and how I eat and mediator? crap…omg. I would say try again in that post but don’t bother cause at this point I don’t think you would get anything right again.

those are my truths and opinions on it all.

oh edited say sorry bob…but no way I was leaving that nonsense post from David without a reply LOL

(Full Metal KETO AF) #525

You’re too funny…:rofl::rofl::joy::joy::grin::wink::cowboy_hat_face:

Thanks, I thought you were friggin’ hilarious

(Full Metal KETO AF) #527

Isn’t it great that we give each other such amusement? :sunglasses:

Hey it is what it is David but I have to say I wish you would not go on the attack. I am not finding that too funny actually.
And I like your posts and thoughts and all but I know one thing, I am going to be me all the time. Nothing is gonna change that :slight_smile: so we gotta be cool with it all.

and I don’t know where your info is coming from on carnivore plans and mediator? stuff but having some good, correct nfo before ya post about me would be nice

(Heather Meyer) #529

i was wondering that… i ate 1 cup of ground beef with 2 tbsp sour cream and i was breaking into a sweat after. I usually only do 1/2 cup for a meal but i was hungry.

(Ashley) #530

I’m pretty dirty carnivore. But I am trying to go more “clean carnivore”. Meat water and salt. My one thing I think I will always have is the small amount of ketchup I use which has no added sugar or sugar substitute and is very clean but expensive so I only use small amounts, I think is called primal kitchen.

(Heather Meyer) #531

Here here!! We are greatful to have the pleasure of your company along the journey :wink:

Yea this is a good post Ashley in that your main food at all times is meat/seafood. You ain’t chomping down veggies and mac n cheese :slight_smile:

100% carnivore eating is all about the main food you eat.

Then we can have some condiments. WHAT we each allow is our own personal choice. Like you wanting a little ketchup every now and then on a food. I am like you, when I get sick of butter on my shrimp I use a very small amt. of cocktail sauce for a taste change.

I am doing the same right now. I am cleaning up the dirty carnivore part of my life like you and that is what Cheryl’s challenge is doing for me. Got rid of my few dirty carnivore days. I don’t go too dirty cause one can go too far and then you are not doing the plan. Small dirty is better LOL Which I like…and you are doing it also…cool. I like that.

(Heather Meyer) #533

is deep frying a turkey a thing in your part of the world? I keep hearing rumors of turkey being teally good deep frying but for the life of me, cant imagine how they do it without burnin down the kitchen!

(Ashley) #534

Apparently primal kitchen has a new spicy ketchup :0 I hope my local target gets some since that’s the only place I’ve found it thus far.

I think the carnivore here who’s also a moderator on one of the fb groups is Elizabeth, think I remember her mentioning it.
Anyway, glad to see while I was away this seems to have aired itself out a bit. If not, y’all chill out.

@PortHardy if 1 cup of beef gave me the meat sweats I’d look like a hooker in church after every meal. :laughing:

I am not a monster fan of ketchup but I did buy that Heinz low sugar one a few times. pricey :slight_smile: but I mostly gave it up. wasn’t a fan of ketchup beforehand so I mostly never use it. But I sure get why you want some ketchup with some of your meats every now and then. I mean we are only human and our plan does allow it but of course that is still a choice we choose, what little thing we will allow in our plans.

I hope your target starts to carry it for you. Oh I think you can ask the food manager person to stock it for you maybe. Might be worth a chance to get it in for you.

cool. hey I am willing LOL

OMG this is too funny bob. you made me smile big on that one :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

That stuff is made out of my mortal plant enemy. :tomato: :scream:

My kids love it, though. My middle one eats it on broccoli.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #539

@Fangs Sorry about the mediator mistake. I guess I remembered yours or maybe Elizibeth’s post talking about the group and how “we don’t allow certain posts on fasting or maybe variations in plan? I understand you were just speaking as a member now.

I never intended for you not to be you or change your ways or plan because of anything I say. And I have nothing against people singing praises about what has worked for them. I love hearing that. My only issue was the way things get said sometimes.

Maybe I don’t completely understand how “100% Carnivore” differs from “Pure Carnivore” or all the possible variations in how Carnivores identify themselves. I thought the one thing in common was “no plants”. And I have no idea how garlic isn’t considered a root vegetable (nowhere near zero carb). Spices are seeds, pods and barks, herbs are green leaves and somehow these plants are okay for a Carnivore? That calling them herbs instead of vegetation (vegetables) allows for them to be part of a 100% Carnivore’s plan. Now that I think of it I do remember you saying you have some dirty Carnivore days. I’d like to understand the differences. I always found the alcohol and coffee paradox interesting. Is coffee an herb, a medicinal or recreational drug, or just a last plant thing people don’t want to give up? The last vestige of comfort from the plant kingdom for someone going Carnivore? Honest questions.

Are they inconsequential? Or don’t we really know what being Carnivore is until we eat just meat and water for many months? :cowboy_hat_face:

absolutely. tomatoe is bad news. nightshade and all that :slight_smile:

we have to remember one thing. everyone ‘not purist’ carnivore is going to eat some ‘herbs/spice/condiments’ if their body is fine with it.

So some people on any day might choose the condiment ketchup. Use sparingly. Some might use mustard. Some might use ‘regular old Hellmans mayo’ as a condiment.

A lot of carnivores would not even call this a dirty carnivore day. But I kinda put it into my dirty carnivore day cause even tho it is a condiment and is allowed to be eaten on a carnivore plan as a lot of carnivores follow this way of eating…I tend to not want to eat it. So even if I do use my cocktail sauce, I eat like 1 small bottle of cocktail sauce a friggin’ year LOL

hey everyone needs a taste change sometimes, this is where we say we are human right? but we as carnivores are allowed these condiments so…

all plants are evil, I so agree HAHA